Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (8 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apr 29, 2006
Madrid offering 180 mils for neymar?

180 mils = Pogba + Dybala.
I doubt it. He is just milking wages, which is great for us.

I can see Madrid getting Lewandowski though... Especially with the ban and the unknown future of Benzema.

PS: Would anyone go for Memphis Depay if he is available next summer? How much?

Apr 29, 2006
Could be within 5 days, could be next summer. Depends how much they want to pay and what their legal options are with the ban...

When i think about it - this would be extremely good for us.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012

I can see Madrid getting Lewandowski though... Especially with the ban and the unknown future of Benzema.

There is exactly zero chance for Real to get Lewandowski. Laughable rumour.

icemaη

Rab's Husband - The Regista
Aug 27, 2008

Nope Nope Nope @Trezegol17

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Madrid offering 180 mils for neymar?

180 mils = Pogba + Dybala.
Why the hell would Barcelona sell Neymar ? Messi is 28 and became more of a playmaker, might drop entirely to am when pace/agility slows down, and with ronaldo allready 30, Neymar would be the best forward in the world.

Why the fuck would they sell that. If you have the rep and finances to keep any player, then why sell the very best one, when all the money in the world cant get you a better one.

And why the hell would you go from the well oiled machine that is barcelona, to the hilarious bad joke that is real madrid.

- - - Updated - - -

Why would lewandowski go from bayern who :

- are better managed
- are more competitive
- win alot more titles and have more chance to win CL's
- have a much better manager comming in

to Madrid who :

- are hilariously bad managed
- will need a miracle to get anywere close to barcelona the next decade

JuveID

Allegri and Beppe Mania
Feb 5, 2015
Barcelona has issue with neymar and messi wage. There is report that barcelona has 11m euros deficit despite the win treble due to high salary.

Apr 29, 2006
Real and Lewandowski is quite possible. If not for his agent open statement that he has an envisioned path for his client, then for the simplest one - MONEY! If it is probable and when is another matter.

I asked about Depay, because I thought with proper schooling he could be a Nedved-type of LM/LW. I can see he likes the bling, but so does some of our players...

Now looked through some semi-official contract sources: Lewandowski makes a pittance compared to CR7.

Apr 19, 2007
Depay is a true speedy winger. We dont need one of those We cant get Cuadrado into a starting role or have a desire to keep Coman the mot promising young winger in the game so why spend a bunch on Depay??? Makes zero ense

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)