Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

IliveForJuve

Burn this club
Jan 17, 2011
Damn. I just play career mode and be a happy panda
I used to only play career mode but I realized I couldn't become a better Fifa player without playing online. And tbh, FUT is really fun even without spending money on it. Good Serie A squads are cheap (in-game money) to build.

My starting XI:

Felipe Anderson-Dybala-Berardi
Marchisio-Nainggolan-Pjanic
Alex Sandro-Manolas-Barzagli-Licht
Handanovic​

Buy on AliExpress.com

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I used to only play career mode but I realized I couldn't become a better Fifa player without playing online. And tbh, FUT is really fun even without spending money on it. Good Serie A squads are cheap (in-game money) to build.

My starting XI:

Felipe Anderson-Dybala-Berardi
Marchisio-Nainggolan-Pjanic
Alex Sandro-Manolas-Barzagli-Licht
Handanovic​
True, i'm casual with fifa. Now PES. If you want to trash, i take you need to buy the expensive cards

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
That part of the deal I have no qualms with, trading with Caceres. What I contest is overrating De Sciglio, until he proves otherwise, he is simply not good enough for me. As starter that is, as backup he is ok when Evra moves on.
He was pretty good under Allegri.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
It's risky but still a plausible move for us

Litch can be shifted as rcb while sciglio filled the rwb when needed

Of course having sciglio and cuadrado as rwb is kind of very meh but that can still be better than having always injured caceres as backup

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
If caceres wont renew better swap him with de sciglio imo, as for cb we could try for tonelli. Everytime i watch empoli, Saponara and Tonelli is their best performer. Heck we could sign both and send every player from boca to empoli & sass.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
If caceres wont renew better swap him with de sciglio imo, as for cb we could try for tonelli. Everytime i watch empoli, Saponara and Tonelli is their best performer. Heck we could sign both and send every player from boca to empoli & sass.
Kudos, Toneli is a CB I love so far he is amazing him and Glik are really really good. Tonelli won't be expesnsive well not as much as Glik.
I think we are ready to sacrifice Caceres for Rugani that's why we wont' go after another CB

ADP1897

Apr 17, 2014
Kudos, Toneli is a CB I love so far he is amazing him and Glik are really really good. Tonelli won't be expesnsive well not as much as Glik.
I think we are ready to sacrifice Caceres for Rugani that's why we wont' go after another CB
Rugani still looks shaky though, that what make me hope caceres will renew. Glik is okay-ish, then again good cbs are rarely to be found now a days.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)