Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (10 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Promising means showing signs of....any indication of being a potential good player that can improve, besides starting out playing regularly while quite young and being homegrown player, nothing of him has been promising at all for several years. No signs of improvement in sight, just conservative do the mimimum average level. Rode the hype train for a long time, but his so called future promise has not been good enough alibi for him anymore. To the point he is completely benched by Anto fucking Nelli.

Buy on AliExpress.com

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Promising means showing signs of....any indication of being a potential good player that can improve, besides starting out playing regularly while quite young and being homegrown player, nothing of him has been promising at all for several years. No signs of improvement in sight, just conservative do the mimimum average level. Rode the hype train for a long time, but his so called future promise has not been good enough alibi for him anymore. To the point he is completely benched by Anto fucking Nelli.
You need to relax, man. What's going on with you today, my friend?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Nothing at all btw. I just dislike De Sciglio quite a bit as a player (have said so tons of times in this forum past years), he signifies everything thats wrong with current average italian generation, overrated and severely lacking in quality. Living off the prestige and reputation of past greats. He was hyped as new Maldini for so long simply for coming out of their youth academy, when he is barely acceptable starter majority of the time. Only decent player they produced in ages is Darmian.

kao_ray

Feb 28, 2014
De Sciglio is worth a shot. When he was 18-19 years old he looked like the next big thing on the RB. Since then, as Osman wrote, he is stagnating at best, but if there is a chance for him to grow as a player in Italy, this chance is with Juve. On the other hand I like Caceres, but if we won't prolong his contract then I'm OK with this transfer.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Why would we swap De sciglio for Caceres anyway? Doesn't that leave us with 3 RBs and only 4 CBs for a team that mostly plays 3-5-2?

We would have to get at least one more CB before the end of the month

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
thats the bad part. We are just one step away of having a crisis in defence....our defenders are getting too old anyways-

this will implode if we didnt do something,

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
De Sciglio-Caceres exchange?
By Football Italia staff

There are reports Milan offered Mattia De Sciglio to Juventus in exchange for Martin Caceres.

Uruguay international Caceres has many options open to him in this January transfer window, including Liverpool, Roma and Inter.

According to Telelombardia, Milan are also in the running for the versatile defender.

It’s suggested the Rossoneri met with De Sciglio’s agent Giovanni Branchini yesterday and suggested a possible swap deal with Juventus for Caceres.

The Bianconeri would welcome a full-back who can play on the right or left, and a young Italy international to join up with their roster of home-grown talent.
YESSSS!!!!

but its not gonna happen

Salvo

J
Dec 17, 2007
The De Sciglio deal wouldn't be that one sided. Caceres is currently a better player, not as if he is "old" either. Sure De Sciglio has promise but really, up until now, that's all it has been. Promise.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We open threads, mate.
:lol:

Best response i've read in a while

- - - Updated - - -

De Sciglio-Caceres exchange?
By Football Italia staff

There are reports Milan offered Mattia De Sciglio to Juventus in exchange for Martin Caceres.

Uruguay international Caceres has many options open to him in this January transfer window, including Liverpool, Roma and Inter.

According to Telelombardia, Milan are also in the running for the versatile defender.

It’s suggested the Rossoneri met with De Sciglio’s agent Giovanni Branchini yesterday and suggested a possible swap deal with Juventus for Caceres.

The Bianconeri would welcome a full-back who can play on the right or left, and a young Italy international to join up with their roster of home-grown talent.
lolwaaaaaaat

I literally do this every single fifa and pes career mode game for the past years.

SIGN IT BEPPE

- - - Updated - - -

Milan are retarded, but not this retarded.
Matri.

I'll leave it at that

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)