Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
We need quality two-way RB like Alex Sandro. It's really crucial, and I don't believe Vrsaljko is what we should be looking for. He's just a little upgrade on Licht attacking-wise.

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Bruno.

Beep beep!

Peres.
Don't rate him that much to be honest. He is quick, great runner and decent crosser. But he is nowhere near Alex Sandro defending-wise, tactical awareness etc. Peres is a poor man Danilo (btw, how is he doing? could we grab him from rm?). But I am biased against any Torino player, so I might be wrong.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Why do you keep mentioning him when we know it's impossible to get him from Torino ?

We should be closely following Darmian's situation at United.I don't think he'll stay there for long.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
We have to overpay by a lot which we rarely do.It's very unlikely in my opinion.

GDM reported that Bayern are following him.Maybe that's where he ends up next.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Don't rate him that much to be honest. He is quick, great runner and decent crosser. But he is nowhere near Alex Sandro defending-wise, tactical awareness etc. Peres is a poor man Danilo (btw, how is he doing? could we grab him from rm?). But I am biased against any Torino player, so I might be wrong.
am i the only one who thinks he looks a bit retarded?
Anyway fast is fast but there is nothing much beside that. Not Juventus material and woudn't be disappointed if he were to go elsewhere.
I rate Versaljko higher than him. Tactically more prone than the brazilian dude.

- - - Updated - - -

Sell:

Pogba 110m
Morata 60m
Zaza 30m
Rugani 30m
Sturaro 20m

get rich boi
do that and buy
Mandragora
Sensi
Berardi
and others youngsters :D:D:D:D that would be a typical Marotta's Job

- - - Updated - - -

Sell:

Pogba 110m
Morata 60m
Zaza 30m
Rugani 30m
Sturaro 20m

get rich boi
Oh by the way you forgot Alex Sandro 40m.

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
We have to overpay by a lot which we rarely do.It's very unlikely in my opinion.

GDM reported that Bayern are following him.Maybe that's where he ends up next.
I think u r right and that there is some truth in this rumour. There have been reports, that Guardiola wanted a right back last summer and that Bayern havent fulfilled his wish and bought Vidal instead, so that Lahm can play RB again in combination with Rafinha. Prob another reason why Pep wanted to leave. Anyway, there have been some reports about Ancelotti wanting him and contrary to most rumours, this transfer would make sense. Is there a chance to get him in winter for a relatively fair price like 20m€?

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
I think u r right and that there is some truth in this rumour. There have been reports, that Guardiola wanted a right back last summer and that Bayern havent fulfilled his wish and bought Vidal instead, so that Lahm can play RB again in combination with Rafinha. Prob another reason why Pep wanted to leave. Anyway, there have been some reports about Ancelotti wanting him and contrary to most rumours, this transfer would make sense. Is there a chance to get him in winter for a relatively fair price like 20m€?
If you get Darmian where will Lahm play then?

Papi-a

May 9, 2006
I want us to buy Cuadrado! Our more offensive wing backs has given ur game a hole new dimension! Specialy out left side! We have the Best 3 back Line in the World, we have the opitonity to play with more offensive wing backs than normal full backs! I havent seen Cuadrado bee in problems when defending!

So i really dont get darmian talk! Sandro and Cuadrado's are the Way forward!

Kopanja

Jul 30, 2015
Cuadrado is not the smartest player on the field, he loses his position, gives away ball to easy and it could hurt you if you play him as rb. Also Alex Sandro is built like a mack truck, almost impossible to overpower him. Cuadrado is better dribbler, has higher acceleration, but he is worse than Alex Sandro in almost everything else. Saying all that, it would be very hard to find rb on Alex Sandro level, Darmian is not even close.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Cuadrado is not the smartest player on the field, he loses his position, gives away ball to easy and it could hurt you if you play him as rb. Also Alex Sandro is built like a mack truck, almost impossible to overpower him. Cuadrado is better dribbler, has higher acceleration, but he is worse than Alex Sandro in almost everything else. Saying all that, it would be very hard to find rb on Alex Sandro level, Darmian is not even close.
i personally find sandro the best back in the world, but thats just me
@CrimsonianKing for example, is a big fan of danilo. How is that working out m8 ? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)