Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (24 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xperd

'Toli Throater
Jun 1, 2012
Marotta "I think I can announce that there won't be any sensational deals for us in January."

Marotta "There aren't any trips to Madrid on the schedule, not for Paul nor for Morata. We don't have any desire to sell our best players."

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
Marotta "I think I can announce that there won't be any sensational deals for us in January."

Marotta "There aren't any trips to Madrid on the schedule, not for Paul nor for Morata. We don't have any desire to sell our best players."
"He is the personification of what Juventus means," Marotta said. "He's a senator at the age of 29 and we've renewed our faith in one of the most important members of our squad"
-July 15

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
He was denying Vidal will move to Real. Generally, Beppe speaks the truth (when doing so to the media isn't a requirement and, IMO, can be disadvantageous at times).

Marotta said they have no desire to sell Pogba or Morata. Don't think anyone at the club does.
Meh, Marotta does tell the truth virtually all the time, but last summer he was lying his ass off :D That or at this point he wasn't lying, and all later developments weren't planned when he was giving those interviews declaring our mercato to be over.

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Meh, Marotta does tell the truth virtually all the time, but last summer he was lying his ass off :D That or at this point he wasn't lying, and all later developments weren't planned when he was giving those interviews declaring our mercato to be over.
Couple of days after the Vidal to Bayern rumors emerged, he pretty much confirmed that Vidal is moving to Bayern. :D But in that article, he was denying the Vidal to Real rumor. And yeah, I don't think Vidal to Bayern was planned yet. It happened fast. He moved there soon after the rumors came out.

Some are still upset and say that we "decided to sell" them or "forced" Vidal and Coman out, lol, when it's the players who wanted the move.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
Yeah, south americans who drink and drive does not get any guarentees here
"We don't have any desire to sell our best players"
if consider Caceres as one of our best players he is going nowhere but marotta also stated here won't be any sensational deals for us in January so we keep all players even Caceres! i think we should buy him before his contract expires and other teams can get him for free or It is likely that extend his contract but i highly doubt about his healthy and he is also past 29 and given his health issues we can sell him before expire his contract and go for another right back/right wingback.
Vrsaljko would be a good option for replace him

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
It'd be interesting to see just how many transfers were made this summer after Marotta declared our mercato was over :lol:

Out: Vidal, Coman
In: Alex Sandro, Lemina, Hernanes, Cuadrado....

:lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 20)