Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
@chester (anderlecht fan), and perhaps @Seven have a better view, i mostly see tielemans in the clips and game highlights, or what i read, never full games.

Seems like a technically skilled, mobile playmaker, that operates from deep in the midfield but likes to move forward and has a breathtaking long ball, good shot and good short passing.

Seems like the ideal player to hold the 4-2-3-1 next to a nainggolan type player imo.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Albo

Apr 13, 2009
How much would Ben Arfa cost ? I love his skillz,he is awesome , and yes i haven't watch single game,just highlits but he looks on fire .

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Ben Arfa is fine in his current level. Soon 29 and finally settling in his career after laughable waste of his talents. At best if he leaves Nice, he should go back to Lyon or sign for Marseille / Lille. Mainly a mid level club in Spain or England again. Prolly EPL would be out of his comfort zone again and he is too unprofessional to handle that.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
How much would Ben Arfa cost ? I love his skillz,he is awesome , and yes i haven't watch single game,just highlits but he looks on fire .
There is a level of stupid assfart we can accept at juventus, but 500x above that level, is still no sight of Ben Arfa.
On the field, key example of how exceptional technique is worthless without a brain to guide it.

Should go to Milan, make sure they get relegated

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
lol, yeah, I've seen that happen, but you can't make an actual rule preventing people from posting rumors from certain sites, and therefore, you can't moderate it. You can continually remind everyone to raise awareness though like it was done with goal.com (yes, I've been lurking this section for that long :D). Alternatively, you can sticky a thread listing the terrible sites to remind everyone that they're terribad.

But yeah, TuttoSport, Sport Mediaset, Goal, and most British tabloids (too many to name) are awful.

One can't have anything to do with the other as they play different positions.

Tielemans is a CM

Sauce?

He's having disagreements with PSG again and probably will leave this time around come summer. Both Mandzukic and Morata are perfect as the first backup option, but every top club needs a striker who can score 20+ goals in the league. On European stage, we surely have the defense to compete but lack the attacking verve. Could definitely could use him alongside an AM.
I know they play different positions but it makes sense. We get young AM full of potential, ZAza will stay we'll loan Matri probably :p

Dec 8, 2015
@chester (anderlecht fan), and perhaps @Seven have a better view, i mostly see tielemans in the clips and game highlights, or what i read, never full games.

Seems like a technically skilled, mobile playmaker, that operates from deep in the midfield but likes to move forward and has a breathtaking long ball, good shot and good short passing.

Seems like the ideal player to hold the 4-2-3-1 next to a nainggolan type player imo.
Thats pretty much it + solid FK

born in Anderlecht here :>

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)