Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (28 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
@Mark Napoli DS seriously pissing me off, knack of going after midfielders I like for Juve. First Allan, now talk they wanna get Andre Gomes, and most annoying of all, Hector Herrera now...

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015
@Mark Napoli DS seriously pissing me off, knack of going after midfielders I like for Juve. First Allan, now talk they wanna get Andre Gomes, and most annoying of all, Hector Herrera now...
Allan's non-transfer was the least Beppe'esque move ever. Allan was an Udine player who did well against us, a CM with a wide field of abilities. It's still frustating the crap out of me.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Indeed, litterally the perfect Vidal replacement (minus the awesome clutch attacking by Vidal) for very affordable price, owned by a team that are our butt buddies who give us their players to test out for a year before buying, and we arent interested? Even more so, when he completely rattled and owned Pogba when we faced them, odd to pass up.

I dont care about Andre Gomes, besides being good passer and all around CM. But, seriously need Marotta to go hard for Herrera before other clubs wake up to him:

Hungry all around midfielder who can do several tasks with extreme urgency and ability and NEVER stops running? Who wouldnt need that.

Hængebøffer

Jun 4, 2009
If Morata returns to Real Madrid, buy Cavani. He's like a Tevez/Mandzukic type of warrior out there.
Wonder if we'd be interested?
A Dybala and Cavani partnership would be amazing.
Why on Earth would they buy him back?

- - - Updated - - -

@Osman are we linked ?
We're always linked, but we're not buying. Marotta already stated that. Close thread and ban @Mark

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Why on Earth would they buy him back?

- - - Updated - - -

We're always linked, but we're not buying. Marotta already stated that. Close thread and ban @Mark
Why tho?

Never seen Osman this excited about a player outside La Liga

- - - Updated - - -

True but this should we be his last last season with Porto, so time to strike a early deal is now.
Pogba, marchisio, lemina
Khedira, sturaro, asamoah
...hernanes, pereyra

Dont we need to sell to get him

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Goin to Roma? That guy that was doing better then Rugani for big parts of last season but didnt get much traction? I would pity him if he joins a Roma that continues to have little disregard for defending, Spalletti is italian, but still fairly naieve coach tactically.

Jul 20, 2012
Goin to Roma? That guy that was doing better then Rugani for big parts of last season but didnt get much traction? I would pity him if he joins a Roma that continues to have little disregard for defending, Spalletti is italian, but still fairly naieve coach tactically.
Hes going to roma?? Id take him if we were to part with caceres and when barzagli retires. Actually we have that romagna guy who is supposed to be a really talented cb.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Yeah there's rumours with Roma right now, him and that Barba guy they have too (plus Criscito). Maybe just baseless rumours that allways spring up when a team gets a new coach, but it would make kind of sense for them.

And why would we want Tonelli or he us? (as first choice) He would be 5th choice, kinda weird move.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 24)