Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Jul 20, 2012
@AlexJuventino you cant be member of both groups - Team_Pathetic AND Giuseppe/The Godfather/Marotta at the same time.

leave Team_Pathetic, repeat this 5 times and you can stay:

Be merciful to me, O Beppe,
because of your constant love.
Because of your great mercy
wipe away my sins!

Wash away all my evil
and make me clean from my sin!

I recognize my faults;
I am always conscious of my sins.

I have sinned against you—only against you—
and done what you consider evil.
So you are right in judging me;
you are justified in condemning me.

I have been evil from the day I was born;
from the time I was conceived, I have been sinful.

Sincerity and truth are what you require;
fill my mind with your wisdom.

Remove my sin, and I will be clean;
wash me, and I will be whiter than snow.

Let me hear the sounds of joy and gladness;
and though you have crushed me and broken me,
I will be happy once again.

Close your eyes to my sins
and wipe out all my evil.

Create a pure heart in me, O Beppe,
and put a new and loyal spirit in me.

Do not banish me from your presence;
do not take your holy spirit away from me.

Give me again the joy that comes from your transfers,
and make me willing to obey you.

Then I will teach sinners your commands,
and they will turn back to you.

Spare my life, O Beppe, and save me,
and I will gladly proclaim your righteousness.
Where do i repeat this

Buy on AliExpress.com

Knowah

Pool's Closed Due to Aids
Jan 28, 2013
Anybody else see the report of Liverpool looking to offload Lazar Markovic at a huge loss? They are reportedly looking to sell him for 9-12m.

I immediately thought what a great fit and bargain for our LW needs in the 4-3-3.

Get on that, Marotta. Loan + obligation to buy :)

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Anybody else see the report of Liverpool looking to offload Lazar Markovic at a huge loss? They are reportedly looking to sell him for 9-12m.

I immediately thought what a great fit and bargain for our LW needs in the 4-3-3.

Many fapped to the kid here, what happened to him? Klopp should love him, a direct and fast winger.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
i am sorry, but you forced my hand @Fr3sh.
That fake guru?! Smack him good, backhand.
@AlexJuventino how do you feel about Morata being sold? Not because of buyback, but because he's not good enough?

Also, @DAiDEViL :tup: on them interviews looks better than the versions of that fake reporter @DelPiero84

pavluska

Apr 25, 2013
Interesting. As always you take a chance to insult me, but without sufficient reason, and there isnt even one here.
You take sides, always the other one, even when the argument is most clear.

I state gundogan is exceptional class. You call him a more impressive capture then dybala

I called fabregas and isco high class, you confirm it.

I said we cant realistically think about them because competition will outbid us, a certain reality, but you didnt discuss that.

Basically, you insult me, and then say things I mostly agree with, I just rate gundogan higher

- - - Updated - - -

Go ahead pavluska

Both manchester teams, chelsea and liverpool want either isco or gundogan.

Tell me how exactly well make him come on lower wages, to a competition both arent rating, over wealth and false rep of the EPL.

These are my points. We cant get them.

I understand that many dont see why gundogan is such value. (On tuz that is).

But the point is we cant get them, that epl is over them allready. Id like to know how we can overcome this.
Not meaning to insult, just being honest. Not all your posts are bad, but sometimes you get hung up on something and beat it to death while being wrong at the same time. It's weird how you're passionately arguing about Gundogan (and saying some wrong things about him in the process, basically overestimating him) when you haven't even seen him play this season. Ditto with saying we don't stand a chance against friggin Liverpool.

I only saw your Gundogan posts. Don't know what you said about Fab and Isco.

Usually, I take issues with people expecting us to sign Neymar and Suarez and blaming Marotta for not delivering them. You're a rarity and are at the other extreme saying we've no chance of signing much lesser players and can't compete at all with clubs like Liverpool.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Not meaning to insult, just being honest. Not all your posts are bad, but sometimes you get hung up on something and beat it to death while being wrong at the same time. It's weird how you're passionately arguing about Gundogan (and saying some wrong things about him in the process, basically overestimating him) when you haven't even seen him play this season. Ditto with saying we don't stand a chance against friggin Liverpool.

I only saw your Gundogan posts. Don't know what you said about Fab and Isco.

Usually, I take issues with people expecting us to sign Neymar and Suarez and blaming Marotta for not delivering them. You're a rarity and are at the other extreme saying we've no chance of signing much lesser players and can't compete at all with clubs like Liverpool.
I havent seen Gundogan this season. But i did see alot of him before his injury. One of the worlds best cm's, and a rare player that significantly improves the performance of his surrounding players.
Huge fan.
When we were linked, i was told he was back to his former self. a few members who watch the bundesliga that i asked confirmed it. Our Nostradamus 80-90% agrees with it. Beeing a graduate without a job, plenty of time to go trough german or english reports of him this season. Keep reading the same thing over and over. Aubameyang carries the attack. Reus started very poor, but has improved linearly. Gundogan and Mhikaryatan are carrying the team, Gundogan beeing the key player in the center, various reports about how he's back to his good form and "on his way to returning to his potential" etc etc

Now i held Gundogan in very high esteem back then. It is known he wants to move on from dortmund, but to a bigger team. They barely got him extended. Dortmund is going to fully block a january move, because they know that if he continues on this form, he'll increase his interest significantly. Its simply not as easy for his type of cm.

Now United and Liverpool are allready on him. EPL money. When taking a simple look at both teams, we see a collosal need for his type of player. The combined intelligence of both team's central midfield, is 3 potato.
Van Gaal and Klopp are both tactically reknown coaches, who's vision makes them highly value intelligent uplifting players, let alone multi talented as this.

Liverpool are a bunch of pathetic losers. But Klopp is a huge factor, and money is plenty. United is a CL team that can trow whatever wages at him. And whatever fee.

"frigging liverpool". in 13-14 they were ahead of us, in 14-15 we obviously shot past, and with the new EPL deal they'll have no issue outspending us for his signature.

Only chance to steal him from the competition, is getting him in january. However, its impossible that dortmund makes such collosal blunder

TheTruth

Aug 24, 2015
Marrotta on Gundogan

"Why would we go after Gundogan if we already have Marchisio?" Marotta was quoted as saying by Tuttosport.

"We have a number of solutions in that area of the pitch, but Gundogan is not one of the names we have been discussing. Others have been linking him with Juventus.

"Plus I believe Dortmund do not want to sell him anyway."

Case closed imo.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

He's a better RW though.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)