Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (6 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Whoever we get, Gundogan or Cesc. Just sell them on the fact that they'll be getting the Pirlo role. Nobody would say no to that role and the creative freedom that comes with it.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
Look Zach, your BS stinks from a mile and everyone smells it.

Fabregas WAS 'world class', but couldn't fit into Barcelona cause Xavi stood on his way to being a key member. :rofl:

Gundogan best player in a team where everyone wants the CF and we dream of the LW. Yeah, lets skip this brain fart.

Isco is 'top3' AM worldwide, BUT too much competition sees him having 'good stats' by YOU, but according to his camp and NT coach - he is RM BENCH and not NT starting material. I suppose they didn't read your memo.

Also the financial fallout that you are fantasizing about is less likely to happen to Juventus, than say having Hellen of Troy time-travel straight onto your dick followed by the ae-gay-en greek army.
Gundogan will win the Ballon d'Or.

Fack off, Cult Ray.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Fabregas WAS 'world class', but couldn't fit into Barcelona cause Xavi stood on his way to being a key member. :rofl:

Gundogan best player in a team where everyone wants the CF and we dream of the LW. Yeah, lets skip this brain fart.

Isco is 'top3' AM worldwide, BUT too much competition sees him having 'good stats' by YOU, but according to his camp and NT coach - he is RM BENCH and not NT starting material. I suppose they didn't read your memo.

Also the financial fallout that you are fantasizing about is less likely to happen to Juventus, than say having Hellen of Troy time-travel straight onto your dick followed by the ae-gay-en greek army.
I like this guy :tup: :D

Watch out Klin, your tiny Island just got over crowded with pure pwnage awesomeness.

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Well, it looks as if Mandragora is getting close.

Mandragora close to Juventus
By Football Italia staff

Rolando Mandragora is believed to be on the verge of a Juventus move, after the club met his agent.

The 18-year-old is owned by Genoa, but is currently on loan at Pescara in Serie B, and has been heavily linked with the Bianconeri.

This evening Sky is reporting that the Old Lady have held talks with the player’s agent, with Mandragora close to agreeing a five-year deal to move to Turin.

The youngster was also coveted by Paris Saint-Germain, who famously pipped Juventus and Napoli to Marco Verratti, but it seems Juve have made a decisive step, securing the player for a fee of €5m plus bonuses.

It’s not clear whether Mandragora will remain on loan with Pescara, or move to Turin immediately should the deal be completed.

- - - Updated - - -

If Matri rejoins we gotta send him to the legends section
If Matri scores another match winning Coppa Italia Final goal, then the thread will also need to be stickied in the Legends Section, never to be removed.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012

Watch out Klin, your tiny Island just got over crowded with pure pwnage awesomeness.
He's pretty much spot on but the whole argument is redundant. None of the three mentioned will come, although all the three aren't impossible. They just aren't current Juve's types of signings. Isco will attract a lot of interest which puts us behind the EPL where he'll eventually go. Gundogan wil simply cost too much because he is an attractive piece to pretty much all big EPL sides (maybe with an exception of Arsenal who need a striker more). MU, Chelsea and Liverpool could offer more than us and if City fails to get Isco, then they could be there too. Fabregas earns too much and is pretty old considering our new transfer policy.

IMO we could have a decent shot at Oscar if Chelsea decides to make some changes or even a revolution. He's just 24, experienced, a loud name but not a shiny player at all. Also on several occasions Allegri mentioned him. As little as that hint is it's always something. He'd fit our team and our needs and if hard-balling Chelsea asked about 40m for him last Summer then in coming one he could cost less. There are a lot of "ifs" even with Oscar though.

My prediction is Berardi as our creative source next season to be AM/RWF being introduced slowly Morata/Dybala style. Pereyra is actually a weird hybrid of AM/winger and it worked for us pretty well so I'd expect him to be the starting one from the beginning.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
He's pretty much spot on but the whole argument is redundant. None of the three mentioned will come, although all the three aren't impossible. They just aren't current Juve's types of signings. Isco will attract a lot of interest which puts us behind the EPL where he'll eventually go. Gundogan wil simply cost too much because he is an attractive piece to pretty much all big EPL sides (maybe with an exception of Arsenal who need a striker more). MU, Chelsea and Liverpool could offer more than us and if City fails to get Isco, then they could be there too. Fabregas earns too much and is pretty old considering our new transfer policy.

IMO we could have a decent shot at Oscar if Chelsea decides to make some changes or even a revolution. He's just 24, experienced, a loud name but not a shiny player at all. Also on several occasions Allegri mentioned him. As little as that hint is it's always something. He'd fit our team and our needs and if hard-balling Chelsea asked about 40m for him last Summer then in coming one he could cost less. There are a lot of "ifs" even with Oscar though.

My prediction is Berardi as our creative source next season to be AM/RWF being introduced slowly Morata/Dybala style. Pereyra is actually a weird hybrid of AM/winger and it worked for us pretty well so I'd expect him to be the starting one from the beginning.
There is no new transfer policy as far as I can tell. Our squad was getting old. Pirlo, Tevez, and Barzagli were key players that were old. Even Llorente and Evra are pretty old. We had to build a younger backbone to the team to bring the average age down which we did successfully. That does not mean we wont sign older quality players like Fabregas the guy is not 35 and still has a lot of good football in him.

I think you are being too pessimistic with your expectations I think we will get players much more established than Pereyra and Berardi in the summer. Surely we wont buy in-form high earning world class players but we can do deals in the mold of Tevez and Mandzukic.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010

Fabregas is worldclass. Yes, he was not a key member cause Xavi is better. Wich isnt saying much, since Xavi is spains greatest midfielder in history. Actually, in Barcelona's playstyle, what midfielder during Xavi's prime was superior to him ? I cant think of anyone.

Your dortmund argument is bad. Forwards always gather interest quickly. It doesnt mean they are more important. Gundogan is their best midfielder, and arguably tied with aubameyang for best player at this point. Reus is below that.
Talking about interest. Yeah, aubameyang is hot. Klopp is wanting gundogan at liverpool. Van gaal wants him at manchester. Reus ? nothing much. Interest will increase as the season progresses, because players who excell but dont score or assist, draw attention much slower.

I said, Isco is "top 3 primadonna am". You can look for my post to find it. He plays in the team with the biggest competition for his position. He is not a starter, but he plays alot of games, on several positions. he's not happy, because he wants to be the starter, the key player. He wont get that at madrid.
However. Alot want him to stay at madrid. Chelsea and manchester city want him.

Liverpool, Man Utd, Man City and Chelsea want two of those players. The other one has impossible wages and will find a team that pays them long before he considers to cut his wages to come here.
Sure, we can afford any of them if we wouldnt have competition. But as you can see, we quite have.

Financial fallout is less likely to happen at juve because we are well run. Wich is why we wont break the bank. Look at Milan. Zlatan on insane wages. others wont settle for half of that. Wich ends you up with Mexes and Flamini on 6 mil.

- - - Updated - - -

Its disgusting how you lower yourself to supporting an opinion you dont share, because you got buthurt over jokes your nonexistant mental shield couldnt take.
i'm trying to have serious discussions in these threads. You used to be good at that. But you cant take a racial joke, so you act like a very angry black man. I understand this comes natural, having watched the looting following the Michael Brown incident in America

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Those are my points, so how exactly is he spot on ?

- - - Updated - - -

No osman, you really disappoint me here. Are you seriously that infantile, that you will support opinions contrasting yours to damage a person, because that person made jokes you cannot take ?

What happend to you, seriously.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)