Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Djabrail

May 23, 2008
This is random Rakib like of me:

But I just saw he is freebie coming summer and can sign contract with anyone in few weeks, this guy would be a fantastic upgrade to Caceres spot in our squad, strong, quick, reads the game well, eager to go forward at times/build play and can occasionaly play fullback, tho mainly a CB (has weird combination of Chiellini and Bonucci in style). Is just 25 too, only downside is he would be another player going to ANC every other year, but compared to Caceres who would be injured 2/3rds of the season, its nothing.

Defenitely see him joining an EPL top side or somewhere like Porto/Monaco at the very least if not us.
Dont think hes 25. Fake id.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
@Nostradamus is preaching on Milan forum as well :lol2:

Xhaka has a 30m buyout clause for 2017, so getting him earlier ll make him cost even more. My guess is, that he ll cost 40m at least, but it wont be easy to convince DoS Eberl to consider selling him. Bayern have already shown interest last summer, but Xhaka had just extended his contract until 2019 and Eberl declared him 'unsellable'. The latest comments from Sammer, that they r not interested (at the moment) r not convincing at all. http://www.spox.com/de/sport/fussbal...n-dementi.html

Besides Bayern, he has been also linked to several clubs of EPL (Arsenal, Liverpool & Co.) so he is just a muppet dream here and the chances to get him r close to zero.

I also doubt very much, that u can get Mahrez for 20m. Wouldnt be surprised to see United & Co. offering 50m or even more for him, as that seems reasonable for these guys these days.

Both seem to be totally unrealistic targets.
Crushing dreams of these peasants :touched:

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?p=2422892#post2422892

http://forum.acmilan-online.com/showthread.php?t=14640&page=851

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Btw Julian Draxler is ballin for Wolfsburg these days, would've been a nice signing. That Hernanes and Zaza money should've been spent more wisely.

Banega isn't a trequartista, and lacks pace to play that position. Gundogan is not going to happen. Oscar might come next summer.

I honestly see Nasri as the most realistic player coming in. Marrotta always ends up with the 5th choice target anyways.
WHat? Wolfsburg has won 1 of their last 6 games that has featured Draxler, and he has done pretty much nothing at all. 1 assist in that time period, plus the red card against Mainz 05. Ironically, Wolfsburg won 2 and tied 1 of the 3 matches Draxler missed after Mainz. So Wolfsburg does better without him. :lol:

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
WHat? Wolfsburg has won 1 of their last 6 games that has featured Draxler, and he has done pretty much nothing at all. 1 assist in that time period, plus the red card against Mainz 05. Ironically, Dortmund won 2 and tied 1 of the 3 matches Draxler missed after Mainz. So Dortmund does better without him. :lol:
Okay buddy, enough weed for you. Here, pass the joint and take the crisps.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
WHat? Wolfsburg has won 1 of their last 6 games that has featured Draxler, and he has done pretty much nothing at all. 1 assist in that time period, plus the red card against Mainz 05. Ironically, Dortmund won 2 and tied 1 of the 3 matches Draxler missed after Mainz. So Dortmund does better without him. :lol:
Wolfsburg or Dortmund?

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Wolfsburg or Dortmund?
:lol:

Just noticed that. I was thinking of the Immobile case from last year. Dortmund was so much better without him on the field.

This year for Wolfsburg:

Record with Draxler is 7 wins - 6 losses - 3 draws
Record without Draxler is 3 wins - 0 losses - 2 draws

Better without him. :D

Edit.

Amusingly enough Draxler has been decent in CL (albeit in a weak group), just like Immobile was for Dortmund.

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
I know Beppe said we won't sign anybody but seeing our midfield and knowing how Beppe operates, I wouldn't be surprised if we got somebody on loan, or a veteran who has been around for a while on the cheap.
Look out for Nigel De Jong.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)