Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (37 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
I'm not thinking about signings, specially after Marotta spent a shitload of money this summer and we run a great risk of not making the CL.

Not making CL would be an absolute and utter disaster. Our future relies on keeping at least Morata, and specially Pogba. With no CL next season, no chance we'll keep these guys. The club will take 2 steps down after doing so well the past years.

What I want is Allegri getting his shit together and playing the best starting 11, with best players on the field playing their typical roles.

This means a 4312 with Bonucci-Barzagli, 2 overlapping fullbacks, Marchisio-Khedira-Pogba, Pereyra as an AM, Dybala-Morata front duo.

While Pereyra recovers, insert Cuadrado in and get wins. Play Dybala. DO NOT PLAY MORATA AS A FUCKING WINGER.

IF we can pull this and make the 3rd place in the league, focus on keeping Morata and Pogba. Get rid of the trash. Sell Caceres, one of Mandzukic/Zaza, Hernanes, Sturaro, let Padoin go. Focus on developing Alex Sandro and Rugani. Sign an AM, a LW, a RB, bring Berardi, and a CB. Only quality players.

But for now, we won't fix this team in january. Marotta made Allegri's job much tougher than it should be, but Allegri MUST do a better job. 4312 with Pereyra is the way to go, the team is more balanced and solid. Pereyra did pretty good last year in CL, I have no idea why he was so overlooked this season.

Let's get that 3rd place. Can't even believe I'm saying this lol. Kinda sad. What a mess Marotta/Allegri did.

- - - Updated - - -

Best case scenarium for next season:

- qualifies to CL;
- Keeps Pogba and Morata;
- Caceres out for 4M;
- Zaza out for 14M;
- Mandzukic accepts a backup role;
- loan Hernanes out for peanuts and paying 1/2 salary;
- Sturaro loan out;
- Padoin out for free
- Asamoah becomes again a solid rotation player
- Cuadrado's loan end
- Berardi in for 30M
- good AM in for 40M
- Vrsalko in for 15M
- Lavezzi in for free
- Soriano in for 15M
- Benatia in for 20M
- total spent: 100M net (this season we spent 80M net I think)

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
Don't forget you're the Vice-President
:tup:

cant wait till we sign him

- - - Updated - - -

He was also a sub in many games... We had midfield depth which we really dont have right now
Marchisio had 33 starts and played a total of 35 games (out of 38) in Serie A last season.

also, we didnt have that much depth. Romulo was out 80% of the season, Asamoah played only 7 games (most at LWB, LB), Padoin played only once in midfield the whole season and we had only Pereyra (and Sturaro from January on) as depth. so out of our depth, only Pereyra got significant playing time. this season we have more depth in midfield obviously, with Pereyra, Sturaro (for a full season), Hernanes and Lemina...

chester

Too busy to bother
May 20, 2006
I'm not thinking about signings, specially after Marotta spent a shitload of money this summer and we run a great risk of not making the CL.

Not making CL would be an absolute and utter disaster. Our future relies on keeping at least Morata, and specially Pogba. With no CL next season, no chance we'll keep these guys. The club will take 2 steps down after doing so well the past years.

What I want is Allegri getting his shit together and playing the best starting 11, with best players on the field playing their typical roles.

This means a 4312 with Bonucci-Barzagli, 2 overlapping fullbacks, Marchisio-Khedira-Pogba, Pereyra as an AM, Dybala-Morata front duo.

While Pereyra recovers, insert Cuadrado in and get wins. Play Dybala. DO NOT PLAY MORATA AS A FUCKING WINGER.

IF we can pull this and make the 3rd place in the league, focus on keeping Morata and Pogba. Get rid of the trash. Sell Caceres, one of Mandzukic/Zaza, Hernanes, Sturaro, let Padoin go. Focus on developing Alex Sandro and Rugani. Sign an AM, a LW, a RB, bring Berardi, and a CB. Only quality players.

But for now, we won't fix this team in january. Marotta made Allegri's job much tougher than it should be, but Allegri MUST do a better job. 4312 with Pereyra is the way to go, the team is more balanced and solid. Pereyra did pretty good last year in CL, I have no idea why he was so overlooked this season.

Let's get that 3rd place. Can't even believe I'm saying this lol. Kinda sad. What a mess Marotta/Allegri did.

- - - Updated - - -

Best case scenarium for next season:

- qualifies to CL;
- Keeps Pogba and Morata;
- Caceres out for 4M;
- Zaza out for 14M;
- Mandzukic accepts a backup role;
- loan Hernanes out for peanuts and paying 1/2 salary;
- Sturaro loan out;
- Padoin out for free
- Asamoah becomes again a solid rotation player
- Cuadrado's loan end
- Berardi in for 30M
- good AM in for 40M
- Vrsalko in for 15M
- Lavezzi in for free
- Soriano in for 15M
- Benatia in for 20M
- total spent: 100M net (this season we spent 80M net I think)
You do know that it still is only beginning of November?
Already panic and being glad we can reached 3rd while we are only 9 points behind. Last 2 seasons, we made the difference in the league from January-May, that is 5 months, now, only 3 months in the season, people are already saying they are glad we can finish 3rd.

Hydde

Minimiliano Tristelli
Mar 6, 2003
I'm not thinking about signings, specially after Marotta spent a $#@!load of money this summer and we run a great risk of not making the CL.

What I want is Allegri getting his $#@! together and playing the best starting 11, with best players on the field playing their typical roles.

While Pereyra recovers, insert Cuadrado in and get wins. Play Dybala. DO NOT PLAY MORATA AS A $#@!ING WINGER.

Fukin amen to the bolded parts.

WTF is going on with allegri? he is getting on my nerves...god dammn

Getting that 3rd place is like winning the scudetto right now...and getting 2nd place is like winning the CL for us.

Im hating this mediocrity tbh

You do know that it still is only beginning of November?
Already panic and being glad we can reached 3rd while we are only 9 points behind. Last 2 seasons, we made the difference in the league from January-May, that is 5 months, now, only 3 months in the season, people are already saying they are glad we can finish 3rd.
Thats because you are assuming that this team is the same warrior grindy team we had the previous years

hint: it isnt

We are as flacid as a boiled macaroon and cant score for shid. This team has not showed any strenght and consistency yet...just just random wins and letting in stupid goals. Not to mention the wastefullness in front of goal and the lack of tackles on midfield.

Oh, add to that Allegri´s tactical inconsistencies and there you have it.

Theres a reason why a lot of people here are mad and is not hoping anything miraculous.

The team looks disjointed and vulnerable..unlike the past 4 years.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002

Getting that 3rd place is like winning the scudetto right now...and getting 2nd place is like winning the CL for us.

Thats because you are assuming that this team is the same warrior grindy team we had the previous years

We are as flacid as a boiled macaroon and cant score for shid. This team has not showed any strenght and consistency yet...just just random wins and letting in stupid goals. Not to mention the wastefullness in front of goal and the lack of tackles on midfield.

Theres a reason why a lot of people here are mad and is not hoping anything miraculous.

:agree:

Jan 5, 2011
I will be realistic here. As long as we still have Chiellini and Marchisio in our team, finishing 3rd is already a super successful campaign already. Allergi and Marotta is the best coach and GM we can feasible have right now, and whoever speaks ill to them is a moron.

duranfj

Jul 30, 2015

Hopefully this break works for us. If we manage some way to beat Milán and city and our players keep fit. Maybe we could see a new season from now on.

Morata is feeling a lot better according to him and this wide experiment needs to end
Max can't keep Dybala toó much time in the bench anymore
Padoin as a regista and Hernanes as AM shouldn't happen again
JGC is loosing his credit, he fix his finishing or bench is his place
Lemina, sturaro, hernanes and zaza can't be in the same game never again

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Juve eye Gundogan swoop
"It would be a huge investment, as Gundogan’s price-tag is in the region of €25m and he’d be ineligible to play for Juventus in the Champions League."

Why is that?

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
Juve eye Gundogan swoop
"It would be a huge investment, as Gundogan’s price-tag is in the region of €25m and he’d be ineligible to play for Juventus in the Champions League."

Why is that?

I dont get that part either, he is not in CL, is Dortmund in EL? Think they are, if so you should be able to register 1 EL player to your team mid season.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 34)