Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I know it would sound crazy but what is the situation with Bale and Real?
There was a tension between them in July... How is it going right now?

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Well he has to play for Benitez, so that is enough to unsettle anyone.

United would be all over him if he chose to leave, so it's unrealistic. They would offer ridiculous money.

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
80mil for Bale is too much. Maybe 60mil.

How's Fabinho?
United would happily pay that for Bale. thy paid crazy money for di Maria and Martial too, and Bale was their wish for a while

i only remember Fabinho was great vs us last year in CL. haven't watched him since then

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I think Bale on the left and Cuadrado on the right would be unstoppable as both are too fast for anyone to handle...
It would be a 80M greatly spent! If we can do it.. we should!
Lets say we lose Pogba for 100M 80M Bale+20M Yaya Toure and we have an even better team+we could find a young player that in a year or two become great
If Pogba stays its even better...
As for Fabinho I admit I havent seen much of him so cant comment on him...

- - - Updated - - -

What if United don't make it to CL and we just won the CL.
With this team?! Naah I dont think so...
As for United I cant see them miss out on CL football as they and City are the only runners this year for the premiership title...

DelPiero no10

Aug 19, 2013
Way to select three players that are very much below par. Mvilla is a terrible player and is not a distributor in any sense.
Kramaric is not an SS and is certainly not world class.
Coudrado is not a RB.
He's a better distributor than anything we have in midfield, especially at the base.
He is a SS, maybe not world class atm, but he's got the potential to be. Give allegri time with him and we'd see a miracle.
He's played there before for both Fiorentina and Colombia and did really well.

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
:lol: Pogba more worth than Müller, Neuer, Lewandowski & Co.? Whst a joke that is, u wouldnt even get a leg of them for 100m€.
:rofl:

Context is a foreign concept to this absurd fellow.

Bayern wouldn't sell any of those players, so they really have no market value. But I can guarantee 100% no team would ever offer even 80 mil for any of them, even if they were on market. Pogba is tentatively on the market if the right offer comes in, and he is valued higher than pretty much any player in football because of his young age and incredibly high ceiling as a future top 3 player in all of football... something not a single player at Bayern (aside from maybe Neuer) can lay claim too.

napoleonic

Sep 7, 2010
I think Bale on the left and Cuadrado on the right would be unstoppable as both are too fast for anyone to handle...
It would be a 80M greatly spent! If we can do it.. we should!
Lets say we lose Pogba for 100M 80M Bale+20M Yaya Toure and we have an even better team+we could find a young player that in a year or two become great
If Pogba stays its even better...
As for Fabinho I admit I havent seen much of him so cant comment on him...

- - - Updated - - -

With this team?! Naah I dont think so...
As for United I cant see them miss out on CL football as they and City are the only runners this year for the premiership title...
3-5-2 with bale and cuadrado on wings that would be the most trolling formation ever

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)