Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
This Juve going forward only needs to fill to positions. I think a right-footed player who can play as a TQ or Left Winger, and a RB.

Totally fantasy, but if Chelsea offered this, would people do?

Pogba's value is >100MM Euro

Let's say Oscar is 40-50MM and Hazard is probably 65-75MM or so.

If Chelsea out of desperation offered us Oscar & Hazard (100-120MM) for Pogba & 20MM, do you do it?
This is less likely than Toronto FC winning the UEFA Champions League this year, but I'm just curious on opinion.

If Juve ever got Hazard, my bet is he'd be likened to Zidane within a week.

AOD4

Nov 24, 2004
If we are bringing back Berardi and sealing Cuadrado, we can drop off the Treq but get someone who can play in the middle like Gundogan or Calhanoglu.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
If we are bringing back Berardi and sealing Cuadrado, we can drop off the Treq but get someone who can play in the middle like Gundogan or Calhanoglu.
This is so important. Today we had 62% possession - he saw more of the ball than any of our non-CBs...Barzagli, Chiellini, and Bonucci. Of that 62%, he had the ball 6.9% of the time. The next closest was Pogba at 6.2%,

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
This Juve going forward only needs to fill to positions. I think a right-footed player who can play as a TQ or Left Winger, and a RB.

Totally fantasy, but if Chelsea offered this, would people do?

Pogba's value is >100MM Euro

Let's say Oscar is 40-50MM and Hazard is probably 65-75MM or so.

If Chelsea out of desperation offered us Oscar & Hazard (100-120MM) for Pogba & 20MM, do you do it?
This is less likely than Toronto FC winning the UEFA Champions League this year, but I'm just curious on opinion.

If Juve ever got Hazard, my bet is he'd be likened to Zidane within a week.
If Pogba is worth 100 mio. Hazard will cost 200 mio.

italiacalcio10

Mar 3, 2014
If Pogba is worth 100 mio. Hazard will cost 200 mio.
See I disagree. Pogba is probably the third most expensive player in the world b/c of his hype (I'm not saying it's correct, but this guy is touted as a future top 3 player, who is already pretty darn good), and quite frankly if Pogba is underperforming this year, there are no words to describe Hazard - he's been putrid.

I'd use James Rodriguez as the comp for Hazard, and he went for €80MM.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
See I disagree. Pogba is probably the third most expensive player in the world b/c of his hype (I'm not saying it's correct, but this guy is touted as a future top 3 player, who is already pretty darn good), and quite frankly if Pogba is underperforming this year, there are no words to describe Hazard - he's been putrid.

I'd use James Rodriguez as the comp for Hazard, and he went for €80MM.
James Rodriguez had a good WC and was one of the most promising players in France. Hazard has been voted the MVP of the overhyped PL and was tearing the league apart last year. I dont think the two are comparable at least not the James who was at Monaco.
I am not basing my opinion on Pogbas bad season. Hazard playes further up the pitch and playes in the PL.
My list would be:

Messi
Neymar
Hazard
Ronaldo
Pogba

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
I really think we need a very strong forward to play with Morata and Cuadrado
Dybala is ok but he isnt the strong type I`m referring to...
I really think that with 2 great signings we will dominate once again and be a force in europe (1 forward 1 midfielder)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We can safely flush this silly trequartista idea down the toilet as long as we can keep the pogba.

But wait, wasent i wanting a trequartista ? Yeah, but this morata/dybala/cuadrado partnership just shoved that straight out of the window.

We can reconsider if Pogba wants out, untill then, lets inforce this formation.

Scottish

Zebrastreifenpferd
Mar 13, 2011
Our problems this year have been because our midfield all got injured. We also have a strong striker in Mandzukić.

It's all good, guys!

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
We gave up alot of experience and some grinta, got highly potential players.
Offcourse, with key injuries where it matters most, it completely screwed up the start.

When we got our midfield back, we can get the pogba in a non shitty form, and with time, that MDC frontline is going to become even exponentially better.
Not to mention having a Mandzukic and Sandro in the selection aswel, is quite something.

We need to look at wingers and their depth, and the rightback position.

Berardi shouldnt just be in the list. He is the list.

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Lets say we get Berardi - What formation would you use and who will be benched? 3-5-2 Cuadrado on the right Morata as forward Dybala is better fitted for this than Berardi... 4-3-3 Berardi instead of Cuadrado or Dybala...?
The only way I can see us fit all of them is using the 4-2-3-1 formation which means Berardi Cuadrado on the wings with Dybala behind Morata... (4-4-2 4-2-4 formation is also possible as it is quite similar to the 4-2-3-1 in terms of attacking idea)
Honestly I think we need to get a scorer who can also help in the movement the thing is it will be really hard to get one especially in January...

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
James Rodriguez had a good WC and was one of the most promising players in France. Hazard has been voted the MVP of the overhyped PL and was tearing the league apart last year. I dont think the two are comparable at least not the James who was at Monaco.
I am not basing my opinion on Pogbas bad season. Hazard playes further up the pitch and playes in the PL.
My list would be:

Messi
Neymar
Hazard
Ronaldo
Pogba
:lol: Pogba more worth than Müller, Neuer, Lewandowski & Co.? Whst a joke that is, u wouldnt even get a leg of them for 100m€.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Lets say we get Berardi - What formation would you use and who will be benched? 3-5-2 Cuadrado on the right Morata as forward Dybala is better fitted for this than Berardi... 4-3-3 Berardi instead of Cuadrado or Dybala...?
The only way I can see us fit all of them is using the 4-2-3-1 formation which means Berardi Cuadrado on the wings with Dybala behind Morata... (4-4-2 4-2-4 formation is also possible as it is quite similar to the 4-2-3-1 in terms of attacking idea)
Honestly I think we need to get a scorer who can also help in the movement the thing is it will be really hard to get one especially in January...
Easy. Berardi on the bench. He is in no way, shape or form ready to be a starter for Juve.

- - - Updated - - -

Given their age offcourse Pogba has a higher market value than Muller, Lewandowski and especially Neuer.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)