Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
The chances that Leverkusen would agree to sell Calhanoglu next summer r almost non-existent. I think they will categorically rule out to sell him. They have done the same thing with Lars Bender. Arsenal & Co. have already offered 30m+, but they were reluctant to sell. Also Bayern tried before signing Martinez in 2012. They r very stubborn, when it comes to signing the very important players from them and players that belong into that category r Bender, Calhanoglu, Leno and Brandt. Players of them often have a buyout clause e.g. Leno, but Calhanoglu doesnt have one.

If Leverkusen fail to reach CL for the next season and Calhanoglu forcing a move like he did when leaving Hamburg, then nothing is impossible though. In that case an offer of aound 35-40m could be enough to lure him away, but the chances for this to happen r not very realistic. The chances for Juve to get him next summer r tiny.
:D

Buy on AliExpress.com

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
The chances that Leverkusen would agree to sell Calhanoglu next summer r almost non-existent. I think they will categorically rule out to sell him. They have done the same thing with Lars Bender. Arsenal & Co. have already offered 30m+, but they were reluctant to sell. Also Bayern tried before signing Martinez in 2012. They r very stubborn, when it comes to signing the very important players from them and players that belong into that category r Bender, Calhanoglu, Leno and Brandt. Players of them often have a buyout clause e.g. Leno, but Calhanoglu doesnt have one.

If Leverkusen fail to reach CL for the next season and Calhanoglu forcing a move like he did when leaving Hamburg, then nothing is impossible though. In that case an offer of aound 35-40m could be enough to lure him away, but the chances for this to happen r not very realistic. The chances for Juve to get him next summer r tiny.
Thanks for the feedback. Is Calhanoglu more important for Leverkusen is than Son. Considering how he was sold this summer could be a sign that they are willing to sell their best players if the price is right?

Nostradamus

Dec 12, 2012
Thanks for the feedback. Is Calhanoglu more important for Leverkusen is than Son. Considering how he was sold this summer could be a sign that they are willing to sell their best players if the price is right?
No, Son didnt belong into that very important category. He was of course a good player for them, but he is nothing special and was replaceable. They prob would have preferred to keep him for at least another year, but Son wanted to leave to Tottenham at any costs and made it very clear to Leverkusen and at the end 30m was a very fair price for a player of his calibre IMO. They already have a much better player with Brandt, who ll get more playing time now.

Of course players like Bender, Calhanoglu and Brandt r going to leave the club one day, but mostly Leverkusen r able to hold onto their players for a few years until the time is right for both parties. They dont need money they need a team able to qualify for CL and I like their young and energetic team. The players know that Leverkusen is a great place to develop and after 2-4 years its time to move on for the best. Some players like Bender r very loyal and have no problem to respect their contract and to stay longer and some wanna leave earlier like Schürrle for example, who wanted to leave after the 1st year to EPL, but respected that he has at least to stay for another year.

If Leverkusen fail to reach next season CL and Calhanogly really pushing for a move in combination with a huge money offer from the interested club, then there is a chance.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
No we are not, that just sounds ridicolous.

- - - Updated - - -

The link I hear is Vrsaljko earlier for January due to Lichts health issues and Caceres being put in the shame on you corner.

DeviAngel

Oct 3, 2014
No we are not, that just sounds ridicolous.

- - - Updated - - -

The link I hear is Vrsaljko earlier for January due to Lichts health issues and Caceres being put in the shame on you corner.
I didn't start the rumors :lol: It was on Vechhia Signora shared on FB and on JuveIt page shared a news from Calciomercato (I think)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)