Atomic Winter mercato 2016 (7 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Rossi and Balotelli if they had stayed to potential would have been fantastic options. Italy need 1-2 strikers of that quality to emerge in the next 4-5 years.

Alessandro Piu is another who looks interesting. I'd also keep an eye on Giuseppe Panico, but there is no real class prospect.

In terms of wide attackers there is no problem at all.

dolph

Mar 30, 2006
Caveni would be a bad idea. He would cost at least 40 mio, hes wages would be somewhere between 15-20 mio and at the age of 29 he would have no resale value. I dont think he is worth it when we already have Morata, Mandzu and Zaza. Better to focus on younger players with bigger upside.

And the Gazzetta rumour is retarded. We cant sell Morata when Real has an option on him.

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Yeah Italy hasn't produced a top prospect CF since Balotelli, and he debuted nearly 8 years ago now.
And that's a shame. Because if Italians do one thing right, it's idolatry. You know how Italian fans are. They like their bandiere. Italian fans like to have an entire team focused on defense and then this one dude upfront who makes the magic happen. And that's what makes calcio great to be honest, it elevates the individual player more so than any other league out there. Without superstars calcio gets real boring quick. We need Del Piero, we need Totti, we need Vieri. None of this Pellè, Zaza or Eder bullshit.

Jul 20, 2012
Secondo Sky Sport, la Juventus e la Sampdoria parleranno di mercato. I due club in particolare discuteranno di Bonazzoli e Pereira che piacciono ai bianconeri e Marrone che è nel mirino dei blucerchiati.

Juve will be speaking with Samp regarding Bonazzoli and Pereira while Samp want Marrone

Collaguazo

Pezuña Brava
Mar 4, 2012
^:tup:

Marca is also reporting that we are interested in Cavani. But frankly i dont think they are a trustworthy source anymore.

and thank god that the piece of shit of guarin is going to china. There was ther rumor of a trade between him and caceres.

Jul 20, 2012
^:tup:

Marca is also reporting that we are interested in Cavani. But frankly i dont think they are a trustworthy source anymore.

and thank god that the piece of $#@! of guarin is going to china. There was ther rumor of a trade between him and caceres.
The fee that the chinese club is beimg reported at around 18m. What a steal inter are getting

Mister

Apr 4, 2014
What's with these cavani rumors again?
Tactical conflict with blanc, he wants to play as a striker.

Recent comments from blanc:

I'm not here to please somebody, I am here to win matches. I put him in a central position with Ibra and I said that Lucas could play behind them. At half-time I saw that it wasn't working and I went back to a three-man attack.
There is a problem with Cavani’s behaviour but my job is to think of the entire squad as a collective. We did hold a staff meeting and among the various issues we discussed were Cavani and his complaints.
The desires of the individual can’t affect the rest of the team.I believe that he can score here but I understand if he wants to consider other career opportunities.
El matador :touched:

KB824

Sep 16, 2003
Secondo Sky Sport, la Juventus e la Sampdoria parleranno di mercato. I due club in particolare discuteranno di Bonazzoli e Pereira che piacciono ai bianconeri e Marrone che è nel mirino dei blucerchiati.

Juve will be speaking with Samp regarding Bonazzoli and Pereira while Samp want Marrone

What the hell is Beppe waiting for.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
JUVENTUS REJECT LIVERPOOL'S MORATA BID

" Juventus have turned down a €60m offer from Liverpool for striker Alvaro Morata, according to reports in Gazzetta dello Sport.

However, the Italian sports daily also says the Serie A champions could decide to sell the Spain international this summer and use the money from his exit to lure PSG forward Edinson Cavani to Turin.

And it is also believed that Spurs have enquired about the player's availability. "

Media getting desperate.
Desperate and pathetic.

Meanwhile, we sign the best youth :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 5)