Atalanta-JUVE (1 Viewer)

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
Calm down people!!!
We do have alternatives!! Di Vaio may not be on his best this year, but he is a good player, and please hope he'll be good in those weeks! Del Piero is not the only striker!! We bought Di Vaio in the final days of the Transfer season, exactly for this situation! now don't lose your hope now!!!

Del Piero will be back!! it could have been worse...

babyblue

Jul 13, 2002
hope juve will find ways to cope with those games without Alex.
although i don't wanna see juve play without Alex, we have to face the fact right now. Series A gonna go on!and we'll win!

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
We do have alternatives!! Di Vaio may not be on his best this year, but he is a good player, and please hope he'll be good in those weeks! Del Piero is not the only striker!! We bought Di Vaio in the final days of the Transfer season, exactly for this situation! now don't lose your hope now!!!

Oded, call me a pesimist, but have you look at the scorers chart, DP has 12 goals! Di Vaio only 3 or 4, rigth now with his current form Di Vaio will never be a replacement for DP!
I'm sorry, but lets be realistic here, we all know the influence that DP has in the team, is not that anybody can play like him, sure we can use Di Vaio or Salas they are good players, but neither of them has what DP has, and thats lidership... he is our captain...
I really hope that the 2 months is just a roumour, coz if it is true... lets say bye to the Champions League...:frown:

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Espectro ] ++

Oded, call me a pesimist, but have you look at the scorers chart, DP has 12 goals! Di Vaio only 3 or 4, rigth now with his current form Di Vaio will never be a replacement for DP!
I'm sorry, but lets be realistic here, we all know the influence that DP has in the team, is not that anybody can play like him, sure we can use Di Vaio or Salas they are good players, but neither of them has what DP has, and thats lidership... he is our captain...
I really hope that the 2 months is just a roumour, coz if it is true... lets say bye to the Champions League...:frown:
Of course Del Piero is something special and very important to our team. But for those two month (hope not desperately) Di Vaio can be very good. And don't forget we have Trezeguet...

We have to give credit to his replacer.

hoshi

Sep 2, 2002
that's true, people are much better at what they do when there's confidence placed in them

juve without dp is sad as he embodies the team spirit, but that's certainly not to say that the reast of the squad is weak

now is an opportunity to learn how to play without him.

(having said that, i am praying hard for his speedy recovery. god bless, il mio capitano.)

babyblue

Jul 13, 2002
i don't know if we can play without him
anyway, it's not the first time that he is injured.
but situation varies everytime. what's more, it's crucial time in the Series A, champions league, and European cup.
i don't see anyone who's got better skills in the team than him.
he can not only score a goal, but create opportunities for other attackers.
it's tough time for juve, and Lippi.

Espectro

The Grimreaper
Jul 12, 2002
Oded, your missing my point, like I told you Di Vaio is a great forward (was), but he will never have the same influece that DP has in the team...
For example, when DP had his seriuos injury, we had Zidane, we had Davids, we had Pippo... but still we never play good...

I really hope your rigth and Di Vaio turns into the player he was in Parma and that Juventus probes that they can play without DP I really hope so... after all hope is the last thing that you lost...

Buffon#1

Jan 2, 2003
If it is really two months--->>We Are In Trouble!!!

Of course,as Odded said, Alex is not the only striker and I believe in Di Vaio...but stilll....

Alex is the soul of our team...He is the heart of "Old Lady"...That would be really tough for us without him!! But we have to believe in our team...To believe that even without ALEX we are still the best!!

Sh@d0w

Dec 7, 2002
playing with di vaio is like playing with 1 attacker only...(trez)... this will be very hard times for us and i guess we can count out the quarters in champions league also :(

Buffon#1

Jan 2, 2003
One of the Russians sites have indicated that Del Piero's Injury is not serious...It says that he only pulled the muscle oh his left feet.
As showed the medical care HE DIDN`T OVERSTAINED HIS FIBULAR. It also says that he will be ready in about WEEK OR TWO!!!

I hope this is true....

For all those,who can understands in Russian I will post this thread!!
--------------------------

02.02.03 Травма Дель Пьеро оказалась не серьезной

Ювентус вздыхает с облегчением. Как показало медицинское обследование, травма, полученная Дель Пьеро на матче с Аталантой, несерьёзна. В этом матче Дель Пьеро на последних минутах игры потянул мышцу левой ноги. Было опасение, что Алекс порвал связки, но это, к счастью, не подтвердилось. Врач заявил, что игрок будет готов играть уже на следующей неделе.

nina

Feb 18, 2001
++ [ originally posted by Oded ] ++
Calm down people!!!

Del Piero will be back!! it could have been worse...
We both Di Vaio because other big clubs (the Milano twins) bought important names (Nesta, Canno) and we wanted to get a name as well, so Marco was the only one left :rolleyes:

All I know is that Nedved, Camo and Davids will have to do some extra work on the pitch to bring the ball to the strikers. Di Vaio is not gonna drift back like DP and will not make soo many opportunities for Trez.

I really hope he will be ready for the Man Utd games, not because I'm scared but because I want to see a real derby and without DP ... well lets just say the Reds have an advantages.

JuveCampione

Sep 21, 2002
++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

We both Di Vaio because other big clubs (the Milano twins) bought important names (Nesta, Canno) and we wanted to get a name as well, so Marco was the only one left :rolleyes:
I don't believe in this. Lippi wanted a fifth striker.

++ [ originally posted by nina ] ++

All I know is that Nedved, Camo and Davids will have to do some extra work on the pitch to bring the ball to the strikers. Di Vaio is not gonna drift back like DP and will not make soo many opportunities for Trez.

I really hope he will be ready for the Man Utd games, not because I'm scared but because I want to see a real derby and without DP ... well lets just say the Reds have an advantages.
he won't play probably and we should now get used to play without Del Piero.
we can still beat them btw

Buffon#1

Jan 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Sh@d0w ] ++
playing with di vaio is like playing with 1 attacker only...(trez)... this will be very hard times for us and i guess we can count out the quarters in champions league also :(
I am not quite agree....DI VAIO is on of the most promisive forwards in Italy....I am sure he will find himself in Juve....If Alex really has a serious injury,then maybe this is Marco`s chance to proove this!!!!

Who knows...who knows....

Ferrari^M

Sep 3, 2002
Two months means he will lose both Man Utd matches and the Inter game.

I personally trust the other players, the reason i'm so sorry is that i wanted soooo much to see DP dribbling and scoring and kicking Manchester's a$$. :( I mean the guy is the king while he's holding the ball. It's like he's an aristocrat and the others are peasants. Ok you might think that that's too much but his controlling dribling and shooting are remarkable.

Anyway we'll survive. And there's still hope that he'll come back sooner. Patience. And at the end of the year who knows we might be looking at Alessandro lifting the CL trophy :D

Sarah_old

Jul 30, 2002
++ [ originally posted by [DJ Juve] ] ++
:mad: too months? and the wrose part is that no atalanta fella got sent off...
what d'u mean? The only Atalanta player who got sent off was Doni, and that has got nothing to do with DP's injury.

-S-

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)