Assassin's Creed III (4 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
It looks much better, plus considering its character driven and controlled set up, not like an RTS, should be more involved. Empire Total War doesnt have copy right for naval battles hehe.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I wouldn't say it looks much better. I haven't seen many other games set in that time period and the naval combat too and it does look very similar to ETW until it goes into 3rd person mode with the assassin.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
The graphics and texture defenitely looks better, its from a far away angle like ETW, but since its third person, its up close and the waves and weather look amazing. As does how the player easily navigates the ship, and the effects of the cannons.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
The graphics look kind of plastic-y to me. There's no way they would be better on a console than E:TW on a PC maxed. Controlling the ships in E:TW kind of sucked though.

OP
Sheik Yerbouti
Apr 15, 2006
  • Thread Starter #59
    Most likely. The current AC storyline is based on the 2012 doomsday predictions. So this game will put an end to that storyline. It's possible the could be another AC game with a different protagonist and a different storyline.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)