Assassin's Creed III (9 Viewers)

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
This game gets better by the day.

Just started playing revelations, the blood bombs are great fun. They're as gruesome as Aquilani's sanitary bin

Jul 10, 2006
This game gets better by the day.

Just started playing revelations, the blood bombs are great fun. They're as gruesome as Aquilani's sanitary bin
Have you come across the assassin recruit who challenges you to a race? I hated that one. Took me like 10 tries before I finally had the route memorized and beat his punk ass.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
no not yet, I fcuking hate the timed races, they bring me very close to smashin my controller sometimes :(

but then I just go outside and continue living my life

Jul 10, 2006
no not yet, I fcuking hate the timed races, they bring me very close to smashin my controller sometimes :(

but then I just go outside and continue living my life

This one isn't timed, you just have to beat this asshat. I beat the game but now I'm still going through Istanbul finishing faction quests and what not. I assume there will be some races with in the Thieves mission string. IDK, I've been avoiding those as I hated them in AC:B.

I also have to do the unlocable missions on Animus Island. The first one was quite strange. Kinda boring, tho.

Fint

Aug 13, 2010
I'm going straight through the story mission, no muckin about, will go back and do all the side quests again on another playthrough

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Just noticed it. Looks more like flag waving than the AC storyline, but at least the actual game should follow the series.

GarfielD

May 21, 2009
Some in-game screenshots. These screenshots are from the Pre-Alpha tests, so expect а lot of graphic and texture improvements in the future. Also, the pictures quality is not so good. Consider all of this before you judge. :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)