Asian Qualifying WC2006 (1 Viewer)

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004
++ [ originally posted by Nawaf ] ++

Yeah, it's away the first leg..

And Ala'a isn't available.. it's still a long way to recovery..
i really wanna see bahrain in
but i think its difficult specially after there performance against NK

OP
/usr/bin
Mar 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #103
    ++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

i really wanna see bahrain in
    but i think its difficult specially after there performance against NK
    I think they lost that game on purpose.. to lull Uzbekistan into a false sense of security.. :cool:

oh who am I kidding..? :down:

OP
    /usr/bin

/usr/bin

Excellent
    Mar 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #105
    خاص- موقع الإتحاد - أعلن الإتحاد البحريني لكرة القدم القائمة النهائية التي اختارها المدرب البلجيكي لوكا بيروزوفيتش للمباراتين الفاصلتين اللتان ستجمعان المنتخب البحريني بنظيره الأوزبكي يومي 3 و 7 سبتمبر/ أيلول الجاري. والتي على إثرها سيتحدد خامس القارة الآسيوية والذي سيواجه رابع مجموعة الكونكاكاف لتحديد الفريق المتأهل لمونديال ألمانيا عام 2006.

وضمت القائمة النهائية (22) لاعبا وهم: علي حسن و محمد السيد جعفر و عبدالرحمن عبدالكريم ومحمد جمعة بشير ومحمد حسين و محمد سيد عدنان وإبراهيم المشخص وعبدالله المرزوقي و حسين بابا و أحمد الحجيري وسلمان عيسى ومحمود جلال وحمد راكع ومحمد حبيل وصالح فرحان وراشد الدوسري ومحمد سالمين وطلال يوسف وحسين علي (بيليه) ومحمود عباس وعبدالله الدخيل

That's the player's list if you can read arabic.. :D

I think the formation's gonna be the regular:

-----------------------------Ali Hassan----------------------------
    -Sayed Adnan---Marzoogi----Mhmd Husain-----Salman Isa
    -Mhmd Hubail---Dosari--------Farhan------------M. Jalal----
    ------------Talal Yousif------------------------------------------
    -------------------------Husain Ali-------------------------------

Oh, I'm already nervous..

Forza Bahrain!

OP
    /usr/bin

/usr/bin

Excellent
    Mar 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #107
    ++ [ originally posted by ebraheej ] ++
    Wait no Mohammed Salmeen? Strange. Even as a holding midfielder he's better than Saleh Farhan.
    Salmeen's too selfish with the ball for my taste..

Well.. we lost.. :down:

And to be honest, if that's how they play, then I don't think they deserve to qualify.. :(

Dr-Juve

Mar 11, 2004

And to be honest, if that's how they play, then I don't think they deserve to qualify.. :(
    bahrain is getting worse and worse?
    what is the reason/reasons if any?

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004

how was the match Nawaf?I just know that Uzbekistan's stadium is like the hell.

Juve_The_Best

Nov 18, 2004
    ++ [ originally posted by Dr-Juve ] ++

bahrain is getting worse and worse?
    what is the reason/reasons if any?
    Don't worry man. i am sure that they are ganna pass them in bahrain!

But they Must play with them afternoon like (5) Pm .

2-0 is really easy result to score .

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    The bahraini media is giving the team hell, which is a good thing i guess.

everyone justifies their losses and they just pinn it on the coach.The most successfull coach was driven out cuz they didnt let do wat he wanted to the team.

Where is the fire that the players once had, its all gone. They just got a bit of money and they forgot everything they stand for. They should be proud for wearing the shirt, but noo they take it as a job they want to take it out of the way.Its a shame actually, this team had soo much potential.

I just hope they remember that wen they play on wednesday, although some fans back home say they will boycott the match but they wont..... there will be full house, we "the fans" always do our part

OP
    /usr/bin

/usr/bin

Excellent
    Mar 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #112
    ++ [ originally posted by king Ale ] ++

how was the match Nawaf?I just know that Uzbekistan's stadium is like the hell.
    Good for uzbekistan, bad for us.. Marzooqi had a wonderful chance, but he Vieri'd it over the bar..

Oh, and this is just in.. apparently the uzbekistan match has to be replayed because of the whole penalty thing.. I dunno why, and I'm not sure though, my information isn't too reliable.. but this'll be an awesome Do-Over for us..

And Sateeh has a good point.. I always say that I'm not goin to the stadium, but I always do.. :touched:

Forza Bahrain, we can still do this!

sateeh

Day Walker
    Jul 28, 2003
    well its a good thing if the coach and the players know how to put the best formation. The uzebakis are slow and fast forwards should be inserted in teh squad.

and it could be a blessing in disguise as uzbekistan could flogg us, with more than 1-0.

But overall i think that we have the upper hand in this one, they cant be very happy abt wat happend.so they wont be very focused, i hope we have the right players for that game.we will need to take our chances.

OP
    /usr/bin

/usr/bin

Excellent
    Mar 6, 2005
  • Thread Starter #117
    ++ [ originally posted by sateeh ] ++
    well its a good thing if the coach and the players know how to put the best formation. The uzebakis are slow and fast forwards should be inserted in teh squad.

and it could be a blessing in disguise as uzbekistan could flogg us, with more than 1-0.

But overall i think that we have the upper hand in this one, they cant be very happy abt wat happend.so they wont be very focused, i hope we have the right players for that game.we will need to take our chances.
    Alaa Hubail, and Husain Baba will be back for the game as well! :extatic:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)