Asian Football (1 Viewer)

Fred

Oct 2, 2003
++ [ originally posted by sallyinzaghi ] ++
I think Arabs are good when it comes to football.

Anyway, is it just me, but everytime I watch asian football, they do seem really active during the first half but then they're like half dead in the second half... I'd have thought they ought to have more stamina?

Whatever it is, Malaysian football is the suckiest of all.
i dont think the asian arabs have that much strong teams,maybe just Saudi Arabia,who started to suck these past years,IMO Tunisia,Algeria,Eygpt and Morroco are the only convincing arab teams.

Freddy

Feb 1, 2004
Well...All I saw today is a Lucky Japanese team...Lucky they played against China, who's a Crappy team

China doesn't even know how to reach the goal !!!!

Well, Japan is Crap too...but since they are both Crap, then it doesn't matter who won

Len

Feb 13, 2004
Hey! Stop stirrin' shit up.......If you don't like Asian football...FVCK OFF!! :fero:

Congrats to Japan....Kings of Asia....;)

MCPIERO

Jul 23, 2002
Japan are the better the team. Congrats. Freddy Asian football is improving all the time. Its exciting watching teams that are raw and to see them improve. Go rape Barca if you think japan and china are crap.

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by Len ] ++
Hey! Stop stirrin' shit up.......If you don't like Asian football...FVCK OFF!! :fero:

yeah true.

Congrats to Japan....Kings of Asia....;)

o yeah congrats 2 them ;)

now they have won 3 asian cups jus like saudi arabia n iran :)

Darin

Sep 8, 2002
++ [ originally posted by MCPIERO ] ++
Japan are the better the team. Congrats. Freddy Asian football is improving all the time. Its exciting watching teams that are raw and to see them improve. Go rape Barca if you think japan and china are crap.

yeah thats true asians have improved alot :stuckup:

aressandro10

Jul 30, 2003
++ [ originally posted by Freddy ] ++
Well...All I saw today is a Lucky Japanese team...Lucky they played against China, who's a Crappy team

China doesn't even know how to reach the goal !!!!

Well, Japan is Crap too...but since they are both Crap, then it doesn't matter who won

japan is no crap....the could give Italy a run for their money anytime...

Erkka

Mar 31, 2004
Come on Freddy, don't be a moron... You're from Egypt, right?! You think that Egypt is better than Japan for example?!

OP
gray

gray

Apr 22, 2003
  • Thread Starter #60
    Wolves land Korea hit-man

Wolves have completed the signing of South Korean striker Seol Ki-hyeon for £1.2 million from Belgian club Anderlecht.

The 25-year-old has signed a four-year contract with the Black Country club after passing a medical and receiving a work permit on Friday afternoon.

The former Royal Antwerp player will be introduced to the Molineux faithful on Saturday, as Wolves host Midlands rivals Leicester City in The Championship.

The Asian hit-man in not likely to be available until Wolves' clash with high-flying Wigan Athletic on September 11th.

Seol made headlines in the summer of 2002 when he scored South Korea's equaliser in their famous win over Italy during his country's co-hosting of the World Cup finals.

His arrival at Wolves will help to alleviate the club's injury crisis in the striking department.

Carl Cort, Vio Ganea, George Ndah and Dean Sturridge are all currently sidelined at present while Henri Camara left Wolves for a season-long loan with Celtic in the summer.

-------------------------------------------------------------------

:extatic:

I was extremely excited when I heard this news, because I thought I could finaly see my boys on TV, but then I remembered Wolves got relegated :irritate:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)