Arturo Vidal (37 Viewers)

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
Nothing can get even close to NT success.

For you yes, for many people probably too. But not for me. I like my country, live here, i also love national team. But Juventus is the most important thing for me when it comes to sport. It's love, blind love.
For example. Today I had time to spend it only with my wife. And instead of taking care of her i showed her Ronaldo videos related to Juve. After a while, she said : Now you look like you're going to cum into pants..

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
For you yes, for many people probably too. But not for me. I like my country, live here, i also love national team. But Juventus is the most important thing for me when it comes to sport. It's love, blind love.
For example. Today I had time to spend it only with my wife. And instead of taking care of her i showed her Ronaldo videos related to Juve. After a while, she said : Now you look like you're going to $#@! into pants..
No worries bro, i'll take care of her..

Apr 12, 2004
For example. Today I had time to spend it only with my wife. And instead of taking care of her i showed her Ronaldo videos related to Juve. After a while, she said : Now you look like you're going to cum into pants..
Wait, so you'd rather fuck Ronaldo than your wife?

Gagi

Jul 19, 2007
she will punish you

nsfw
you don't wanna click on this
don't ask me how i found this shit

zizinho

Apr 14, 2013
does Eternia even have a football team?

He-Man

Mar 1, 2013
No mann. Sex is cool. But when you're 30, you have family Jventus is like lover, best way to describe this it's like living in a threesome.

Aaa and my wife dont like Bayern, because after losing 4: 2 with Bayern i got so drunk with my friends that we landed at the police for curfew disrupting. So sorry, You can jerk off at home. just like always,I guess.

Quetzalcoatl

It ain't hard to tell
Aug 22, 2007
No mann. Sex is cool. But when you're 30, you have family Jventus is like lover, best way to describe this it's like living in a threesome.

Aaa and my wife dont like Bayern, because after losing 4: 2 with Bayern i got so drunk with my friends that we landed at the police for curfew disrupting. So sorry, You can jerk off at home. just like always,I guess.
Curfew disrupting:D

Apr 12, 2004

Can I jerk off to your wife?

Juve is now too old for me to jerk to.

Klovn

#MakeTuzGreatAgain
Jul 28, 2011
Okay Badass_Devil

Oh, you have a wife, never mind then

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 29)