Arturo Vidal (48 Viewers)

Jethro

Mar 6, 2018
He has all the characteristics to play in the center.

- - - Updated - - -

Plz take him at Bayern

- - - Updated - - -

Jk Roma level player
He was too expensive. €32M for Hoeness was to much :D. If it was 2/3 years ago, i wouldn't mind it, but now we're packed in midfield although i like him.

Lol. First DC, now Bernardeschi. How all wingers can have characteristics to play in the center?

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
Vidal hints at Bayern exit | Football Italia

Arturo Vidal admits he could leave Bayern Munich, but the Inter and Napoli target would only do so “to challenge in the Champions League.”

The Chile international turned 31 last week and has been linked with a return to Serie A after his Juventus spell from 2011 to 2015.

“I still have a year left on my contract in Bavaria,” Vidal told La Prensa Austral.

“I am very relaxed, I know what I’m worth and how I have to play important games. This is why there are so many offers when the market opens, but this time I intend to take it slowly.

“My agent, Fernando Felicevich, will take care of everything. I dedicate myself to rest so I can start next season in great shape.

“If I do change teams, it’ll be to challenge in the Champions League, win titles and fight for something important.”

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
Vidal hints at Bayern exit | Football Italia

Arturo Vidal admits he could leave Bayern Munich, but the Inter and Napoli target would only do so “to challenge in the Champions League.”

The Chile international turned 31 last week and has been linked with a return to Serie A after his Juventus spell from 2011 to 2015.

“I still have a year left on my contract in Bavaria,” Vidal told La Prensa Austral.

“I am very relaxed, I know what I’m worth and how I have to play important games. This is why there are so many offers when the market opens, but this time I intend to take it slowly.

“My agent, Fernando Felicevich, will take care of everything. I dedicate myself to rest so I can start next season in great shape.

“If I do change teams, it’ll be to challenge in the Champions League, win titles and fight for something important.”
So he won't be coming to Napoli or Inter :seven:

Seems like, for him to even address it, there must be a fairly good chance he leaves. too bad the same reasons we sold him will preventing us from re signing him.

Would some Arturo back

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 38)