Arturo Vidal (28 Viewers)

Mar 10, 2009
More than a bayern vidal, i would want a juve prime vidal. That dude would have $#@!ed spurs midfield by himself and scored a goal while doing that.... All of this while limping from minute 15 till minute 90.

He was that good.

Even a Bayern Vidal is better than what we currently have. Right now we're down to 10 men whenever Khedira starts.

BayernFan

Feb 17, 2016
GOAT of midfielders
He is really good. I dont get all this talk about him leaving Bayern this summer, would be a mistake imo. At least keep him for another year.

But okay, if he wants his last big contract and the experience to play in England I understand him. But just stay please :p

Bayern dont need the money, even if they can get 50 mio euro for him which the media speculates in.

Fr3sh

Jul 12, 2011
He is really good. I dont get all this talk about him leaving Bayern this summer, would be a mistake imo. At least keep him for another year.

But okay, if he wants his last big contract and the experience to play in England I understand him. But just stay please :p

Bayern dont need the money, even if they can get 50 mio euro for him which the media speculates in.
He'll come back to Juve after he loses to us in finals this year and will win it with us next year. :donedeal:

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Such a horrible thing we sold him. We miss this guy so much more than Pogba.

He was the real engine and what we needed way too many times. Having him instead of Khedira would make us three times stronger. Fading & injured Marchisio doesn't help the case either.

I believe our aim this summer is going to be Sergej but that will be a tough nut to crack unless we make a major sale yet again.

MikeM

Footballing Hipster celebrating 4th place with Tuz
Sep 21, 2008
Such a horrible thing we sold him. We miss this guy so much more than Pogba.

He was the real engine and what we needed way too many times. Having him instead of Khedira would make us three times stronger. Fading & injured Marchisio doesn't help the case either.

I believe our aim this summer is going to be Sergej but that will be a tough nut to crack unless we make a major sale yet again.
He was the only player we sold that actually hurt us.

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Hist a little slow on the draw...as usual... :p

Agree with Mike, this was the sale that really hurt. Especially because I bought his jersey during the end of season Juvestore sale, right before he was sold. :D

Sometimes he can be a bit of an idiot off the field, but on it prime Vidal was one of my all-time favourite players to watch.

Physically dominant, warrior spirit, and plenty of quality on the ball. He was so good for Juventus.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 16)