Arturo Vidal (17 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I'm just not interested in someone claiming he's a juve fan, and then come argue some other club has a bigger history, whilst there are tremendous arguments against it.
I also dont need said person to come tell how he is in love with vidal who turned his back on juventus.

I dont mind when its someone who doesnt support juventus that says this. Like Osman(barcelona), Fred (barcelona, arsenal), Aaron(liverpool), Red(closet juve fan and aberdeen), X(south america), Bombardier(bayern), ...
They are either objective towards juve, or subjective towards players from the region they support. Their views are refreshing and nice, and they dont claim they are serious juve fans, just nice football fans.

As a juve fan, be proud and dont dweep with other clubs.

Buy on AliExpress.com

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
It doesn't matter whether he's a Juve fan or not, the argument is stupid nonetheless. Bayern & Juve are on the same tier in terms of history, any placement of one above the other is simply due to bias.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm just not interested in someone claiming he's a juve fan, and then come argue some other club has a bigger history, whilst there are tremendous arguments against it.
I also dont need said person to come tell how he is in love with vidal who turned his back on juventus.

I dont mind when its someone who doesnt support juventus that says this. Like Osman(barcelona), Fred (barcelona, arsenal), Aaron(liverpool), Red(closet juve fan and aberdeen), X(south america), Bombardier(bayern), ...
They are either objective towards juve, or subjective towards players from the region they support. Their views are refreshing and nice, and they dont claim they are serious juve fans, just nice football fans.

Also, :sergio:

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
It doesn't matter whether he's a Juve fan or not, the argument is stupid nonetheless. Bayern & Juve are on the same tier in terms of history, any placement of one above the other is simply due to bias.
I can enter a discussion with an objective person about it, they'll have some arguments and mine would be better.

From a person that claims he's a juventus fan, its absolutely disgusting.

- - - Updated - - -

- - - Updated - - -

Also, :sergio:
Just poking the stereotype that osman supports all our opponents :D

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Honestly, reading all the comments from him lately I definitely believe it was not his choice to leave the team and if it was up to him he'd still be a Juventus player.

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
So you would say that Bayern's European history is 7 times as great as ours?
No. I am just saying its not a slight advantage if they have more trophies that matter than us and the majority of these trophies are CL while ours are Europa.

- - - Updated - - -

Wait so If I prefer Juve over other clubs, I am somehow forbidden from seeing or advocating that other clubs have done better? What is this North Korea FC? :lol:

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
I can enter a discussion with an objective person about it, they'll have some arguments and mine would be better.

From a person that claims he's a juventus fan, its absolutely disgusting.

- - - Updated - - -

Just poking the stereotype that osman supports all our opponents :D
:agree:

It's disgusting. I said that my bias makes me place Juve slightly above Bayern, and a Bayern's fans bias would place Bayern slightly above Juve, the reality would be that we're on the same tier.

It was Hist, a purported Juventus fan who said Bayern is a historically better club. Not just in Europe, but overall.

And give me a break Ocelot. If you're a Juventus fan you place value on what the club and its legends have always valued, which is first and foremost Serie A, with Europe secondary. You also don't troll a Juventus forum with retarded arguments about why Bayern is a greater club, why our top players are right to leave for better clubs, and why players on other teams are so much better than ours.

He's the epitome of the post-2005 football fan who doesn't understand the historical signifance of anything other than Champion's League.

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
Jul 13, 2013
:agree:

It's disgusting. I said that my bias makes me place Juve slightly above Bayern, and a Bayern's fans bias would place Bayern slightly above Juve, the reality would be that we're on the same tier.

It was Hist, a purported Juventus fan who said Bayern is a historically better club. Not just in Europe, but overall.

And give me a break Ocelot. If you're a Juventus fan you place value on what the club and its legends have always valued, which is first and foremost Serie A, with Europe secondary. You also don't troll a Juventus forum with retarded arguments about why Bayern is a greater club, why our top players are right to leave for better clubs, and why players on other teams are so much better than ours.

He's the epitome of the post-2005 football fan who doesn't understand the historical signifance of anything other than Champion's League.
What? I just said that I find the arguments illogical even if they'd come from a non-Juve fan :D

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Looks like I walked into a Trump rally :lol: Everyone is a patriot.. taking offense for not thinking my country is the best in the world
You must be retarded. No one has said anything about Juventus being the most successful club in football. I've said multiple times that Real Madrid, AC Milan, Liverpool have much better European records, and Barca and Bayern have slightly better European records.

It's you who's making retarded arguments on a Juventus forum that clubs who have won slightly more have done massively better than Juventus, and that Bayern's +3 CL makes them historically better than Juve with plus 8 league titles and plus 2 UEFA cups.

Go be a Barca fanboy. The club suits your viewpoints.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 10)