Arturo Vidal (45 Viewers)

Hist

Founder of Hism
Jan 18, 2009
Nah.

No reason to hate him either though.
Plenty of reasons to love him. I will never forget any of the players that brought us back to the helm of football. Bonnuci, Chiellini, Licht, Asa, Marchisio, Pirlo all legends in my book. I even love vucinic and Matri for their service despite their shortcomings. I dont care if they left and who they joined afterwards. They'll always have the great juve come back story as their medal.

OP
Azzurri7

Azzurri7

Pinturicchio
Dec 16, 2003
  • Thread Starter #32,105
    My mom last night was like what he is doing with Bayern wasn't he playing for Juve last year? :lol:

I said yes he moved to Bayern and she said I never liked him anyway :lol2::lol2:

Ocelot

Midnight Marauder
    Jul 13, 2013
    Plenty of reasons to love him. I will never forget any of the players that brought us back to the helm of football. Bonnuci, Chiellini, Licht, Asa, Marchisio, Pirlo all legends in my book. I even love vucinic and Matri for their service despite their shortcomings. I dont care if they left and who they joined afterwards. They'll always have the great juve come back story as their medal.
    Exactly, I like him too, and I also love Vucinic & Matri, but I'd never say that any of them were legends.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
    Mar 6, 2007
    MOM, yeah right. First half he stood like a QB with half of the pitch to himself tapping the ball left and right, a couple of Hollywood passes in there as well. He will have a tougher game in Bayern's next practise session.

Second half when he had to do some defensive work he became increasingly laboured. I don't know where he is on the Dybala goal. On the Sturaro goal he was bypassed with ease. He is the same as last season, just looks so immobile. Once a player gets half a yard on him now they are gone.

Still, it's nice to see the rapport he has with our players and most of the fans. I just think we sold at the right time. But we could certainly have used him.

Salvo

J
    Dec 17, 2007
    MOM, yeah right. First half he stood like a QB with half of the pitch to himself tapping the ball left and right, a couple of Hollywood passes in there as well. He will have a tougher game in Bayern's next practise session.

Second half when he had to do some defensive work he became increasingly laboured. I don't know where he is on the Dybala goal. On the Sturaro goal he was bypassed with ease. He is the same as last season, just looks so immobile. Once a player gets half a yard on him now they are gone.

Still, it's nice to see the rapport he has with our players and most of the fans. I just think we sold at the right time. But we could certainly have used him.
    :agree:

- - - Updated - - -

My mom last night was like what he is doing with Bayern wasn't he playing for Juve last year? :lol:

I said yes he moved to Bayern and she said I never liked him anyway :lol2::lol2:
    :lol:

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
    I also noticed Arturo was only using his physicality on the Juve players he hasn't played with. Not the ones he was teammates with. May have been a function of our all new attack, but still. Dunno if anyone else noticed that, and I think massive respect to the fans at the stadium for not booing him. Said it before and I'll say it again, I think his heart is in Turin.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 33)