Arturo Vidal (12 Viewers)

swag

L'autista
Administrator
Sep 23, 2003
Technical gymnastics is fine, but I tend to value the creativity of songwriting more.

Though I suppose everybody goes through high school with the "this dude is the BEST guitarist ever, man!" mentality about what makes good music.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
he wasnt a star,before he came in Juve and he was one of our awful players last season we missed important penalties against Cesena and olympiakos when he took the penalties and if we hadn't buffon who saves us in Atletico match we never reached to cl final!

mukumsplau

Jul 9, 2008
he wasnt a star,before he came in Juve and he was one of our awful players last season we missed important penalties against Cesena and olympiakos when he took the penalties and if we hadn't buffon who saves us in Atletico match we never reached to cl final!
not to mention in the final he was a red card on legs

- - - Updated - - -

for some reason he looks like a boy amongst men

enzo

May 14, 2012
Hmm, would be surprised to see him on the bench. On the other hand, maybe he doesn't get along with Guardiola. And I doubt it's easier for him to live in Munich.

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
yea

got put in his rightful place by robben..look at lewandowski like 'cool it esé'
Robben must be a proper prick. Took this penalty from Muller (heard it was Muller's 200th game or something - it'd be nice to finish it with a hattrick), also supposedly Lewandowski-Robben cooperation is not working well, Robben made only 1 pass to him in the last game, received also only 1 from Robert. :lol:

Nenz

Apr 17, 2008
Weird. He used to seem so down to earth and now, from his body language and off field antics, he looks like an undisciplined Wayne Kerr.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)