Arturo Vidal (74 Viewers)

Rollie

Apr 15, 2008
Pfffft Manchester United is so last summer, guys.

Although I did read this morning that Vidal's close to Arsenal... who also wear red...

- - - Updated - - -

oh fuck... is that an upside down W on his hat?!?!

That dirty Frenchman...

- - - Updated - - -

:scared:

piotrr

Мodеrator
Sep 13, 2011
My friend is from Chile and they are showing Vidal on TV now.

The journalist asked him if he's happy in Juventus and if his Chilean fans will watch him in black&white next year again. He replied: "I am very happy in Juve. I want to stay but that's up to the club. The financial situation in Italian football is very bad. I want to stay, I do, but if I were to leave I will do it only for a historically important club in one of the top 2 leagues in the world.
Then the journalist said: "Barca or Real?" Vidal replies: "Both are big clubs". Journalist: "United, Arsenal Chelsea and Manchester City?". Vidal: "Only one of them is a historically big club" and he smiled. PSG? "I said only Juve or top 2 leagues".

:wallbang:

Jul 13, 2010

The journalist asked him if he's happy in Juventus and if his Chilean fans will watch him in black&white next year again. He replied: "I am very happy in Juve. I want to stay but that's up to the club. The financial situation in Italian football is very bad. I want to stay, I do, but if I were to leave I will do it only for a historically important club in one of the top 2 leagues in the world.
Then the journalist said: "Barca or Real?" Vidal replies: "Both are big clubs". Journalist: "United, Arsenal Chelsea and Manchester City?". Vidal: "Only one of them is a historically big club" and he smiled. PSG? "I said only Juve or top 2 leagues".

he said what everyone would.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006

Not cool, piotrr.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012

As i thought.62K a week salary isnt going to cut it for a player like him when other teams can offer 150-160K a week wages.Face it folks,he's as good as gone.

Not to mention Pogba earns 45K a week.We've been really lucky to hold on to both of them thus far.Not likely to be the case now.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 61)