Arturo Vidal (34 Viewers)

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
I do, and i find it hilarious how they will quote the most shitty of news sources linking vidal to an exit, and if they cant find one, they just make them up themselves

truely pathetic

Jan 5, 2007
:D

i dont give a flying fuck for such links, but what am really happy about reading the links that @Ocelot post.

its really amusing how people looking to our players, not only vidal am talking about the MVP trio,they are really juve power bank and we need to keep them together atleast for another 4-5 years.

even if we end up with young-promising attacking line (dybala,berardi,morata and coman) this three can carry.

Mar 3, 2014
These EPL fans really need to step back and think:

1) Juventus is in the Champions League final and could win a treble.
2) Juventus is the biggest team in Italy.
3) Vidal has a tattoo of Juventus.
4) Vidal has said numerous times he doesn't want to leave and could stay for life. He also says it feels like home.
5) Marotta says Vidal won't leave & Juventus doesn't sell their stars.
6) Juventus has an extremely tight-knit dressing room.
7) Juventus just earned almost 100 million Euro from the Champions League.

Conclusion:

Vidal's going to Arsenal.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
Stop making fun of them ffs..They extended Rosicky's contract so that he could help in bringing Reus to Arsenal.Sanchez will do the same with Vidal.I'm sure a move has already been facilitated.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Remember the Celtic invasion? :D Alen trolled the fuck out of their fans by saying stuff like "What is that weird sport you Celtic guys play, its like rugby isn't it" and they were getting so annoyed and angry and asking themselves what sort of an insane forum they've found themselves at :lol:
Hmmm, I remember it differently.
Some Celtic fan came here and posted a photo of him and his little daughter, both dressed in a Celtic jersey. I asked him who's the little leprechaun next to him.
That's where they lost it, iirc.

P.S: Ahhh, you're right. I said the above to the Shamrock rovers fans. The Celtic fans did lose it at rugby.

Xperd

Allegrophobic Infidel
Jun 1, 2012
The relationship between Tuz and Arsenal-Mania has been gold.All that heat began with the Higuain transfer saga and looks like some of the posters there havent taken that lightly at all.Looks like things are going to flare up further now with these (useless) Vidal rumors :D
Man u posters have been a bit more friendly to us though imo,banter aside.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
Hmmm, I remember it differently.
Some Celtic fan came here and posted a photo of him and his little daughter, both dressed in a Celtic jersey. I asked him who's the little leprechaun next to him.
That's where they lost it, iirc.

P.S: Ahhh, you're right. I said the above to the Shamrock rovers fans. The Celtic fans did lose it at rugby.
I don't remember the Shamrock Rover one :rofl: That is brilliant

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)