Arturo Vidal (18 Viewers)

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
well i´m not worried about the gazetta news about his agent but there really has been a lot of talk about him joining madrid.
i really hope there is no truth in it and that we sell pogba and not vidal IF we really have to sell...

Buy on AliExpress.com

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
the rumor is that Real Madrid made an offer on Friday of 50 million euros + players. A mixture of Marcelo, Coentrao, and Morata.

what would you guys say to lets say 60 million plus 2 of those players for Vidal?

Oggy

and the Cockroaches
Dec 27, 2005
Didin't Beppe said that we are not selling any of our best players. And also he said that we won't sell unless player ask for transfer.

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
the rumor is that Real Madrid made an offer on Friday of 50 million euros + players. A mixture of Marcelo, Coentrao, and Morata.

what would you guys say to lets say 60 million plus 2 of those players for Vidal?
i´m pretty sure it´s 50mio INCLUDING players, isn´t it?

Orgut

Dec 31, 2002
Its 50M which players (you listed) could be part of the deal - meaning we get less money but get a player instead
I think we shouldnt take it
Vidal worth more to the team!
Only a monstrous offer should be considered and while 50M is a big sum its still far from being monstrous for a player like Vidal

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
It depends on Vidal.

In Real he'll get more money, fame and much bigger chance to win the CL trophy. They are a much more attractive club than Juve, especially to someone who comes from a Spanish speaking country. Even Italians find it more attractive than Italian top clubs (Pirlo said it in his biography).
Vidal's agent will push for it, while Real will find a way, if they haven't already, to speak to Vidal and try to convince him to join. I think those guys can be really persuasive.

Then we will be faced with an option to keep him, risking to have an unhappy star in our team, or sell him for as much as we can get. We won't get a Bale amount, that's certain. Real won la decima, and Vidal isn't worth to them too much. They already showed that Xabi Alonso and Modric in midfield can take them far. This excludes a crazy amount. To us he's worth more than 50m eur, but this might actually be the medium ground for both teams.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
If he does want to go and Real aren't willing to spend a ludicrous amount, we will simply keep him IMO. Even if he wants to leave and it starts affecting his performance. I just think he's in sellable to us.
Yup. I wouldn't sell him even for 70 million, and I'd keep him even if he pushes for the transfer. But it's business for the people running this club. They will only look at the capital gain from a Vidal transfer. Vidal's worth in our financial books right now is solely 6,25m euros (bought him for 12,5m euro on a 5 year contract, then added one more year on the contract, 3 years left of his contract: 12,5/6X3 = 6,25). If we sell him for 50m eur, we'll make a capital gain of 43,75m eur and it will put us in huge plus financially. Eventually that's all our directors care about, and everything the fans don't care about.
What you and I don't care about, Marotta likes a lot. Financial security. I'm sure we'll sell Vidal if Real wants him.

DUKAC

Feb 29, 2012
Yup. I wouldn't sell him even for 70 million, and I'd keep him even if he pushes for the transfer. But it's business for the people running this club. They will only look at the capital gain from a Vidal transfer. Vidal's worth in our financial books right now is solely 6,25m euros (bought him for 12,5m euro on a 5 year contract, then added one more year on the contract, 3 years left of his contract: 12,5/6X3 = 6,25). If we sell him for 50m eur, we'll make a capital gain of 43,75m eur and it will put us in huge plus financially. Eventually that's all our directors care about, and everything the fans don't care about.
What you and I don't care about, Marotta likes a lot. Financial security. I'm sure we'll sell Vidal if Real wants him.
I agree with your view about our directors looking only for profit but I don't think that Marotta will dare to sell Arturo for 50 mil.And I am also not sure that because Real win CL they don't need Arturo.They ,under Perez,ALWAYS are in demand for best players no matter for what amount.And ,although Modric and Arturo are not the same type of players if they pay Modric 42 mil,what is the real value of Arturo.He is triple more usable to the team in every area than Modric.The same with Alonso,Khedira and others.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
If Juve sell we have no back bone. Sometimes you have to say no. Zidane was one of those cases... Then moggi sold him. Now they come for Vidal. What happens if we do sell and then PSG offers 60M for pogba what's the play? Are we a football club or a farm?
Balotelli hasn't joined yet.

We'll be totally screwed if we were to sell this guy, but I believe we'll sell Pogba first.

Nov 1, 2002
I don't think there is a player as good as him available to buy with a less amount. To sell and buy with the same amount is almost like doing RM business.

There is a lot more benefits to keep a player like Vidal than selling him

I hope Conte just force them to keep all our stars

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 14)