Arturo Vidal (113 Viewers)

1251alex

Dec 13, 2011
Teammates are often praising each other, nothing new there; you've seen what he wrote about Matri? Pretty average striker, but Pirlo thinks the world of him. Apart from that short passage in the book when he described one situation, I really don't recall any other player suggesting Marchisio to be a leader, and what we have seen on the pitch from him till now, indicates that he doesn't have it, mentally. He needs to be there more for his mates, show more consistency, be a focal point, when things become tough others look up and place their trust in captain to lead them through difficult moments. After seeing Conte, Del Piero and now Buffon as captains, Marchisio would be a terrible choice. I honestly hope that peeps are trolling when they bring up his name for that role, I know Hustini does.
I'll save everyone the time and just summarize this utter BS so nobody has to feel stupid after reading it. "Pirlo has no idea what hes talking about because I don't agree with him."

Buy on AliExpress.com

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I'll save everyone the time and just summarize this utter BS so nobody has to feel stupid after reading it. "Pirlo has no idea what hes talking about because I don't agree with him."
Willing to sacrifice yourself for your other buddies (marchishites) :touched:

You can always try to make a case by bringing in some arguments to discussion, instead of trying to make it personal. :wink:

GordoDeCentral

Diez
Apr 14, 2005
You wouldn't sell him for 60 mil?

I doubt anyone wanted Zidane to leave but Nedved Thuram and Buffon were definitely worth it

no way, one that figure is low. If bale, an inferior player, goes for a 100, then Arturo should go for at least that. And two, i challenge you to find the "nedved, thuram, and buffon" of today for a 100 mil that would fill the void.

juventino899

Dec 29, 2009
Fair enough Bale went for 100 mil but attackers tend to be the most expensive players in the world (and he isnt worth anything anywhere near that amount), I don't think we should sell Vidal..after all we need to keep our best players to become stronger but what i'm saying is if we do sell him then its up to Marotta to replace him appropriately as Moggi did with Zizou

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 104)