Arturo Vidal (135 Viewers)

abstract

Mar 3, 2012
http://football-italia.net/41231/vidal-pen-juventus-contract

Vidal to pen Juventus contract

Arturo Vidal could put pen to paper on a new contract with Italian champions Juventus next week.
That is according to Tuttosport, who are suggesting the Chilean will renew with the Turin giants after Tuesday’s Champions League tie against Real Madrid.
The 26-year-old, signed from Bayer Leverkusen in 2011, is currently committed to the outfit until June 2016.
The South American is set to put pen to paper on a new improved deal, worth around €4m a season, until 2018.
Vidal has made 94 appearances in competitive games for the Bianconeri, scoring 28 goals in the process.

tuttosport has been reporting that "vidal will sign new contract next week" for like 6 weeks straight now... they are bound to get it right eventually :)

Vidal is signing his new contract for a year now .Must be a huge piece of paper

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
http://football-italia.net/41231/vidal-pen-juventus-contract

Vidal to pen Juventus contract

Arturo Vidal could put pen to paper on a new contract with Italian champions Juventus next week.
That is according to Tuttosport, who are suggesting the Chilean will renew with the Turin giants after Tuesday’s Champions League tie against Real Madrid.
The 26-year-old, signed from Bayer Leverkusen in 2011, is currently committed to the outfit until June 2016.
The South American is set to put pen to paper on a new improved deal, worth around €4m a season, until 2018.
Vidal has made 94 appearances in competitive games for the Bianconeri, scoring 28 goals in the process.

tuttosport has been reporting that "vidal will sign new contract next week" for like 6 weeks straight now... they are bound to get it right eventually :)
Only 4m? I thought for sure he'd become the teams highest earner.

ALC

Ohaulick
Oct 28, 2010
I'm starting to think he's a Juve fan. Like from his childhood and shit. We need to get the man a CL trophy to pay for all he's done for us. Capitano futuro!

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I always think of Fritzl when I see him posting.
this

- - - Updated - - -

I'm starting to think he's a Juve fan. Like from his childhood and shit. We need to get the man a CL trophy to pay for all he's done for us. Capitano futuro!
isn't juve popular in chile? im sure someone said that (pedroflu?) that wasn't marcelo or i read it somewhere else

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 124)