Arturo Vidal (145 Viewers)

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009
The best is when someone had a sig of two separate Cronios' posts regarding Giuseppe Rossi.

In one he lambasts Marotta for not signing him when he had a chance and in the next he rips into Marotta for wanting to sign him :D

Dat dere schizophrenia.

ZoSo

TSUUUUUUU
Jul 11, 2011
I love some good history

That will eliminate any doubt you or anyone ever had

This is my final post ever, im actually really annoyed at the way we treated our guest, he didn't deserve it, and most here acted like spoilt jerks, i refuse to be part of that crowd and i have no intentions of ever returning, you can say sorry however many times you like but the truth of the matter is we lost something special and amazing and yet it was thrown back at Marcelo's face. I never asked anyone here to take note of what he had to say, just merely a thank you or some sign of appreciation would have been nice. In all my time on this forum i have been nothing but honest and never acted in spite to manipulate the truth, what you saw and read was genuine and i swear to that. It was one thing to be branded a liar by rab and fred even after when the Vidal transfer became official, or even still branded a liar after the Diego saga, and now i can no longer tollerate this nor personal insults to someone who has been gracious and respectful in Marcelo's short time here and that is why i don't wish to be here anymore. If you want to carry on doubting then fine, i don't care, i have done more than enough to prove otherwise and the mods will back me up on this.

Sorry to those who did enjoy Marcelo's news but i feel that the damage is now beyond repair and will probably never hear from him again, and that is really sad.

Have a nice life everyone and sorry if i disappointed anyone.
what a shame it wasn't true

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
I literally pissed myself while reading those pages yesterday. So someone trolled BA and pretended to be Vidal's close friend, right? Alen would be my pick. He probably has dozen accounts here. :D Can't blame BA for falling for it.

This one is gold though :lol:
Haha, tell me this in face and you see.I wanted to help and be friends but you dont want me guest here and you insult me every time.Good luck Juve and badass and king mirko and others who suport me and Arturo.I will wont post here other times.Good bye

frzl

Apr 15, 2006
http://football-italia.net/41231/vidal-pen-juventus-contract

Vidal to pen Juventus contract

Arturo Vidal could put pen to paper on a new contract with Italian champions Juventus next week.
That is according to Tuttosport, who are suggesting the Chilean will renew with the Turin giants after Tuesday’s Champions League tie against Real Madrid.
The 26-year-old, signed from Bayer Leverkusen in 2011, is currently committed to the outfit until June 2016.
The South American is set to put pen to paper on a new improved deal, worth around €4m a season, until 2018.
Vidal has made 94 appearances in competitive games for the Bianconeri, scoring 28 goals in the process.

tuttosport has been reporting that "vidal will sign new contract next week" for like 6 weeks straight now... they are bound to get it right eventually :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 132)