Arturo Vidal (25 Viewers)

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
See.:D

It's weird, but with each of you I share this unique online relationship with. And watching how different each one as evolved is quite satisfying. :D

- - - Updated - - -

X used to hate me until he understood me. W and I always got along. Klin and I fight most of the time. Rufio is just a noob, he can't understand the dynamic yet. Tommy is as clueless as he always is and that's what turns me on about him.

And kyle is a jew.

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

It's weird, but with each of you I share this unique online relationship with. And watching how different each one as evolved is quite satisfying. :D

- - - Updated - - -

X used to hate me until he understood me. W and I always got along. Klin and I fight most of the time. Rufio is just a noob, he can't understand the dynamic yet. Tommy is as clueless as he always is and that's what turns me on about him.

And kyle is a jew.
Take it easy on em Killa Cum'ron.

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

And kyle is a jew.
I don't like how you're whoring yourself to others these days.

Bianconero_Aus

Beppe Marotta Is My God
May 26, 2009

- - - Updated - - -

And kyle is a jew.
And what of us, Husty...what of us?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 21)