Arturo Vidal (19 Viewers)

pati78

Jun 3, 2011
What if Real Madrid makes a "big" offer that we cannot refuse........????????????????

I just hope they don't want him very bad otherwise we loose him>>>>

LowLife

Jan 7, 2011

No chance, he's one of the best midfielders in the world, essential to how our midfield operates.
Chill I was Joking. But imagine them coming with such offer Sahin and Higuain???

No thanks. He's too important for this team. Having a killer midfield is absolutely crucial if we are to win trophies.

Top strikers too, of course, but I'd rather we get them without dismantling our terrific midfield.
If they are serious they'd come with serious offer. But as you said he is essential to us, and it's his first season he will just get better.
What if Real Madrid makes a "big" offer that we cannot refuse........????????????????

I just hope they don't want him very bad otherwise we loose him>>>>
Unless they offer, Ozil or Ronaldo or Benzema, since we are desperate for a striker, but I doubt they'd be that desperate for Vidal.

May 22, 2007
"It is true that Real Madrid have contacted his agent, but he is not for sale. I have made it clear to Felicevich, and indirectly to Madrid, that Vidal is not available, though," Marotta was quoted as saying by Tuttosport.

"It's not a matter of negotiating a transfer fee. It's quite simple. Arturo is a key player for Juventus right now, and for the future. End of story."

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Higuaín would also be irreplaceable.
clearly at madrid they think otherwise, as far as Juve is concerned we have other targets to higuain, namely the likes of Cavani and RVP who are just as good if not better, i can't name a single midfielder in the world right now that can match what Vidal does in terms of his work rate and his ability to intercept the ball

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
And it's known that a lot of the people working for RMadrid are $#@!ing retards.
Not in this case.

Vidal > Higuain. No contest.

I take la liga strikers' goal tallies with a pinch of salt...

He's class, though, no doubt about it. But we have such a great midfield, and we'll be stupid to ruin that for the sake of getting Higuain.

May 22, 2007
Not in this case.

Vidal > Higuain. No contest.

I take la liga strikers' goal tallies with a pinch of salt...

He's class, though, no doubt about it. But we have such a great midfield, and we'll be stupid to ruin that for the sake of getting Higuain.
I don't even know how you concluded that I want to get rid of Vidal for him.

Show your working :(

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
20 Million + Higuain and they can have him!
Please leave.

It was expected that a big club will come knocking for him considering the season he's having, and it's actually nice to see someone is finally interested in one of our players, but he's irreplaceable in our team.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 13)