Arturo Vidal (71 Viewers)

king Ale

Oct 28, 2004
The current Juventus midfield is probably the best thing we've got going for us this season, I would not break it up.
100%. Vidal and Pirlo alongside with Licht, imo, are the reasons why we are a different team this season. I'm a Marchisio fan and he's been a key player as well but I think what Pirlo and Vidal give to our midfield is of greater importance. Don't know where we can find a proper Pirlo replacement for the coming seasons.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I know we are all flushed for perspective, but what if he carries on like this and Madrid come in and offer Benzema/Higuain in exchange for Arturo in a straight swap at the end of this season. How would you guys react??

Be honest.

For me, the only player I'd perhaps let Arturo leave for, is David Silva.
i wouldn't let arturo leave for hazard + dzeko. he's only 24, hasn't even reached his full potential. i think people underestimate what it means to have one of the few good tacklers on our team. he's a club legend in the making.

baggio

Jun 3, 2003
Bonnucci looks like a paramedic. Arturo meanwhile, Boss Lee.

---------- Post added 02.04.2012 at 15:35 ----------

i wouldn't let arturo leave for hazard + dzeko. he's only 24, hasn't even reached his full potential. i think people underestimate what it means to have one of the few good tacklers on our team. he's a club legend in the making.
I know what you mean. But I hope the club has a clear stance on this. It's inevitable that other clubs are going to take notice and make some startling bids. That's why I want an idea of how we perhaps value this guy. I know it's hard to hold perpective here, but if Madrid came in with a 30m + offer, I know Juventus would listen. As for his position, it's clear as day that he complements Pirlo and Marchisio to make this one of the top 5, perhaps top 3 mids in Europe. He's the missing piece, no doubt about it.

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
I know what you mean. But I hope the club has a clear stance on this. It's inevitable that other clubs are going to take notice and make some startling bids. That's why I want an idea of how we perhaps value this guy. I know it's hard to hold perpective here, but if Madrid came in with a 30m + offer, I know Juventus would listen. As for his position, it's clear as day that he complements Pirlo and Marchisio to make this one of the top 5, perhaps top 3 mids in Europe. He's the missing piece, no doubt about it.
i agree, the club will listen to a 30m + offer. personally i doubt that he would accept a transfer, he seems like a juventino through and through - which is very positive given his quality. all that is in the future, if we start getting results domestically and on the european level we will have more appeal. i hope arturo is in for the long haul.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
I would let go any player in the team bar our legends+Pirlo to get Hazad. Best player in the world Potential, ask Fred if you don't believe me ;)

Raz

Nov 20, 2005
Yeah, there are very little core players that I would want to be sold. To be frank :)P) none. I love all of our core players.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 65)