Arturo Vidal (18 Viewers)

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Juventuz? You must surely mean Juventus.
The negotiations were already on when Marcelo contacted Badass. But it was Badass who convinced Marcelo that Juve is the club for Vidal and it's possible that Marcelo told Vidal how the Juve fans feel about this matter.
We can't know what really happened but I'm prepared to give Badass the credits for this transfer :agree:

K.O.

Nov 24, 2005
WORLD CLASS.

Marotta's biggest achievement, possibly after signing Barzagli for 300k. Even though I'm sure Conte specifically asked for him, instrumental to Antonio's tactics. Credit goes to Marotta for beating Bayern to his signature, though.

Juve_fanatic

Second coolest member!
Apr 5, 2006
i'd really like a video of all the sliding tackles he made. that one on cavani was pure sex :tuttosport:

DAT GOAL!
One of the nicest tackles he made this season is that on J. Zanetti last week against Inter, when he tackled him from behind and stripped his ass from the ball.... I stood up and yelled " Thats balls, thats balls, ye ye yeaaaaahh".....great game from him tonight, he is really getting the hang of Seria A and you cant help but notice that he also started to understand his role in this squad. Conte must be paying a lot of attention to Vidal at trainings. And also, i think that Conte sees more of himself in Vidal than in Marchisio like was the case at the beginning of the season :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)