Arturo Vidal (62 Viewers)

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002
What suprises me is the lineups to the games vs us is predicting he will be benched? Has he lost his spot? Because the few bayern games I saw a while back he was allways starting, in fact he was only DM on the pitch with bunch of attacking players. Holding mid and no Xabi on, bench/or injured. He worked and ran enough that Pep felt it safe enough to play 4 attacking midfielders infront of him. But yeah Pep kinda doesnt like his passing in those games, view annoyed directions here or there.

Vlad

In Allegri We Trust
May 23, 2011
Get back on topic now.

So how has Vidal actually performed?
Seems like he picked up his form in their last few games before the break. I don't think he'll ever reach 2013/14 form though, but at least wasn't abysmal like last season. Some comments from their forum:

In my opinion our best player since weeks.
Only because we've just been mediocre lately (also a reminder of the end of Hinrunde last year, js...) - I think he's a bit disappointing to this point... I thought he was more impressive at Juve...
He was disappointing until the last couple of games.
Yeah he's improved.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
What suprises me is the lineups to the games vs us is predicting he will be benched? Has he lost his spot? Because the few bayern games I saw a while back he was allways starting, in fact he was only DM on the pitch with bunch of attacking players. Holding mid and no Xabi on, bench/or injured. He worked and ran enough that Pep felt it safe enough to play 4 attacking midfielders infront of him. But yeah Pep kinda doesnt like his passing in those games, view annoyed directions here or there.
:numnum:

Suns

Release clause?
May 22, 2009
Been looking around on some Bayern forums and they are disappointed.

Some people don't know a good situation even if it hit them in the face. Vidal was the king here, he was loved, was regarded highly and had a tailor fit role to utilize his strength in our team. Instead, he has to look around.

A lot of players should appreciate their current situation. I bet Vidal regrets making the decision he made and if he could he would still be a Juve player. Instead, he's now an afterthought.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005

Some people don't know a good situation even if it hit them in the face. Vidal was the king here, he was loved, was regarded highly and had a tailor fit role to utilize his strength in our team. Instead, he has to look around.

A lot of players should appreciate their current situation. I bet Vidal regrets making the decision he made and if he could he would still be a Juve player. Instead, he's now an afterthought.

Bezzy

The Bookie Queen
Jun 5, 2010
:pado:

Haha, you have a real argument there, you guys are the golden generation :p. Also, I guess the ones who joined on the Del Neri, Zacheroni days have a strong argument too :D

Only one i don't trust are the one who joined after 2011.
So true joining when during the 7th places finishings

Osman

Koul Khara!
Aug 30, 2002

Wishful thinking, I doubt he regrets the decision he made, just takes time to settle in and with extra hard with coach that doesnt appriciate your style of football as a player. I bet he will flourish as fvck with Ancelotti, and that he is happy to play with a squad filled with top quality players.

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007

He probably just got upset at losing the CL final and saw a better chance there. That's fair enough.

Hope he never wins it with any team but Juve, that's just me.

Zacheryah

Aug 29, 2010
Offcourse vidal isnt shining at Bayern. Look at the role he has.

Vidal is at hist best, as a b2b cm that can press and attack players all over, and make forward runs and contribute to the attack. unique player.
At bayern, he's confined to a defensive holding role, where he needs to think consistantly about positionning and when to attack what, but also play an important part in a shortpassing speedy buildup game.

if that is what they had in mind then Vidal was a stupid transfer. You dont play Vidal as a holding midfielder. Javi Martinez is better at that when he's back in form after that long injury

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 51)