Arturo Vidal (15 Viewers)

Seven

In bocca al lupo, Fabio.
Jun 25, 2003
Besides, if you look at it there has only ever been one instance where selling a star player for a huge fee has not massively harmed the club: Zidane to Real.

Pretty much any other deal, be it Ronaldo, Bale, Cavani, Kaka, Suarez etc. all had severe adverse effects on the selling team.
I don't see how selling Cavani had much of an effect on Napoli.. And even with Bale, Tottenham were only going for fourth.

The Ronaldo and Suarez deals are completely different. Both players were the team in many ways, but they were both so set on leaving that it was impossible to keep them. Man Utd and Liverpool knew it was a bad deal for them, but were making the best of a bad situation.

- - - Updated - - -

Which we have shown this season that our team doesn't revolve around Vidal. We have done quite well without him.

Now, imagine, under the stewardship :)D) of Marotta what we could do with 60-70m...
Obviously Vidal is not on the same level as CR7.

dbochev

Aug 27, 2010
Those days of Vidal beasting seem like a really distant memory now. The saddest part is that I do not expect him to be the player he was anymore. I've accepted his mediocracy.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 12)