Arturo Vidal (65 Viewers)

Scuba51

Aug 9, 2007
I've read a bit of the Vidal thread on Red Cafe and the way they talk about it Vidal is basically a cripple after his knee injury.

They're getting fairly confident and seem to think the media rumours come from United 'briefing the media'.

I'm not worried about all the rubbish that's spouted over there, my main concern is that United get desperate in the last few days of the window and offer an amount that Juve can't turn down, but then don't have enough time in this window to replace him with someone good.

donpiero

Stella D'Argento
Jul 3, 2009
if united want vidal they will get him, no offence to juventus....but you cant pass up the money/fame united can offer him.
Oh really?!!! But c'mon, please pleaaaseee buy him from us. We soooo pooor. Just throw some money at us and he yours... ....Except that right now your money is of no use to us, our staring 11 is complete, we're not following any high profile target and there's nothing on the market that's worth selling Vidal.
So you can take that money of yours and shove it, then sit tight and enjoy watching Vidal donning our glorious jersey, and then finally watch us sell him to Real the next year or so.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 58)