Arturo Vidal (67 Viewers)

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
I don't like the look of Blind and he seems to be the other option so I think I would be happy with De Jong as a stop gap. Sorry to derail the thread but how has De Jong been so far at Milan?
he's solid enough but he by no means the same quality as vidal but certainly better than any of man utd's def minded mids. I think blind is a useful player and more suited as a wing back than ashley young is but again i don't think this is enough to get CL qualification

Buy on AliExpress.com

manutdfan

Jul 11, 2014
he's solid enough but he by no means the same quality as vidal but certainly better than any of man utd's def minded mids. I think blind is a useful player and more suited as a wing back than ashley young is but again i don't think this is enough to get CL qualification
Many thanks, Blind is a tough one because I have only seen him play at wing back against decent opposition. The only games I have seen him play in midfield is in the Dutch League. Maybe I am harsh but he seems to lack pace and his touch is a bit heavy. Going by the way we throw money at players who don't address the issue we will probably bid £40M for Cavani tomorrow.

I think Champions League qualification is a straight shootout of who can have the more awful defence between us and Liverpool either way.

- - - Updated - - -

Man Utd fan in here

But I thought he was a Man Utd player? RedCafe told me. Damn.

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
Many thanks, Blind is a tough one because I have only seen him play at wing back against decent opposition. The only games I have seen him play in midfield is in the Dutch League. Maybe I am harsh but he seems to lack pace and his touch is a bit heavy. Going by the way we throw money at players who don't address the issue we will probably bid £40M for Cavani tomorrow.

I think Champions League qualification is a straight shootout of who can have the more awful defence between us and Liverpool either way.

- - - Updated - - -

But I thought he was a Man Utd player? RedCafe told me. Damn.
Can you explain to me what a "muppet" is? It's just thrown around in every sentence in different context :p

Klin

نحن الروبوتات
May 27, 2009
There's still a couple of days left. This is Juventus we're talking about and they've got money. Shut the fuck up for a couple more days.

Valerio.

Jul 5, 2014
Offer Fellaini, too. They can have all the wigs from the club shop for free.

Hernandez + Fellaini + Anderson + Cleverley + £20m to keep things fair? We should pay them £5m for taking Anderson.

Cash: £20m
Hernandez: £15m
Fellaini: £12m
Cleverley: £5m
Anderson: £-5m
Total: £47m.
I almost cried!! there is someone in their forum thinking we're getting all their deadwood and 2c for Vidal. :baggio:

manutdfan

Jul 11, 2014
Can you explain to me what a "muppet" is? It's just thrown around in every sentence in different context :p
A lot of the time it just means idiot but it's used affectionately for someone who craves transfers and stays up searching "Vidal Man Utd" on Twitter all night and then gets excited when they see some Chilean waiter assuring people it's a done dealio, leading to :tuttosport:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)