Arturo Vidal (49 Viewers)

AFL_ITALIA

MAGISTERIAL
Jun 17, 2011
"An offer we can't refuse?" The fuck is wrong with you all? Oh yeah ok, just because they flash a few millions in front of our board they automatically drop their pants and give them whatever the hell they want. Holy fucking shit, it's disgusting.

No yeah, you're right though guys. Just last week there were reports from Italy of Beppe dumpster diving for scraps. He got a loan with an option on half a brioche that Agnelli found.

reallegends

Jan 12, 2013
@Vidal

don't you guys want Bonucci? He's perfect for a 3-man backline :D
Tbf,Bonucci would look like the second coming of Maldini or Canna to them,after seeing their current defence.A United friend of mine,6 months ago,was arguing that Johnny fucking Evans would walk into our team:lol:

Also if there is a team out there that would pay 15 million for Ogbonna,United would be that team.

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Amongst who? People that don't know follow the game will know the name, but that's about it.
Well their brand value is much higher than ours... Look at sponsors etc. ....They sell Way more shirts than us. Maybe most of those People dont know a thing about football ,but as long as they buy shirts , who cares

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Well right now yes but i guess they have bigger fanbase or general a bigger attention than us
to be honest i don't think Vidal would join a club because of the size of their fan base. a players decision is largely based on either money or the project in place (or both) right now the 'project' looks next to non-existent, at least when Juve went through their shitty years we had the likes of Del Piero, Trezeguet, Camoranesi, Nedved and Buffon to rely on... man utd don't have that any more the squad is largely inexperienced and have bought the wrong players for hyper inflated prices. fellaini has been a flop, mata has yet to really prove his value and i wouldn't be surprised to see the same with herrera, shaw and di maria. what surprises me the most is their lack of planning once again, they knew for months that ferdinand and vidic were leaving whilst evra's future was in doubt for a while. and replaced them with shaw and rojo? seriously that just screams panic buying

mondo1

May 14, 2006
Oh you were speaking of revenue, then yes absolutely :D
Well i would say a player playing for real manu or barca is generally more famouse than a juve player (worldwide). Thats down to their bigger fanbase and the leagues state. And it Shows in their numbers of sold shirts or value of the brand

mondo1

May 14, 2006
to be honest i don't think Vidal would join a club because of the size of their fan base. a players decision is largely based on either money or the project in place (or both) right now the 'project' looks next to non-existent, at least when Juve went through their $#@!ty years we had the likes of Del Piero, Trezeguet, Camoranesi, Nedved and Buffon to rely on... man utd don't have that any more the squad is largely inexperienced and have bought the wrong players for hyper inflated prices. fellaini has been a flop, mata has yet to really prove his value and i wouldn't be surprised to see the same with herrera, shaw and di maria. what surprises me the most is their lack of planning once again, they knew for months that ferdinand and vidic were leaving whilst evra's future was in doubt for a while. and replaced them with shaw and rojo? seriously that just screams panic buying
And i wont argue against that. You are 100% right. Even though i think the fame argument still stands, that has not much to do with their sporting results right now. When u visit the us india or so Most people know manu and some of their players while hardly anyone knows juve.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
And i wont argue against that. You are 100% right. Even though i think the fame argument still stands, that has not much to do with their sporting results right now. When u visit the us india or so Most people know manu and some of their players while hardly anyone knows juve.
hmmm not so sure, i know plenty of Indian Juve fans how they compare to man utd i don't honestly know but i think it is fair to say this summer's asian tour gave a strong indication of our market power in the area

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 41)