Arturo Vidal - DM - Bayer Leverkusen (5 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Marcelo

Jul 18, 2011
hi everyone,

thank you for warm welcomes. Many question you have! You must give me time haha. Badass Devil, thank you friend. We were all sad, but we tried hard and we have young group. Future is good and future is everything, that is what we say here. Arturo wants to come to juventus. We cant say if it is. Arturo is not joinging bayern munchen haha. Arturo has facebook, but he want it private. It his for his friends. I hope I helped you.

Marcelo

v1rtu4l

Mar 4, 2008
blʘndu;3152351 said:
you seen his assists? i'm not sure if he can keep un on a 90 minutes hard match...that's what worries me
so thats not a change of scenery coming from a season with aquilani who at first was not up to a full match and when he played the full match he was more like having a walk in the park instead of running...

Jul 14, 2011
hi everyone,

thank you for warm welcomes. Many question you have! You must give me time haha. Badass Devil, thank you friend. We were all sad, but we tried hard and we have young group. Future is good and future is everything, that is what we say here. Arturo wants to come to juventus. We cant say if it is. Arturo is not joinging bayern munchen haha. Arturo has facebook, but he want it private. It his for his friends. I hope I helped you.

Marcelo
You are not me. Dont lie please.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)