Arturo Vidal - DM - Bayer Leverkusen (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
If we are playing 4-2-4, it means that we will use 4 CMs, considering the fact that we already know who the 3 are (Pirlo, Marchisio, Pazienza), by bringing Vidal would mean that we are selling Sissoko AND Melo.
But can we actually pull that off, considering our horrible history with sales, it would be wiser to sell at least one of them, before we go for it.

Hust

Hustini
May 29, 2005
If we are playing 4-2-4, it means that we will use 4 CMs, considering the fact that we already know who the 3 are (Pirlo, Marchisio, Pazienza), by bringing Vidal would mean that we are selling Sissoko AND Melo.
But can we actually pull that off, considering our horrible history with sales, it would be wiser to sell at least one of them, before we go for it.
I think we may use 5...not to mention Ekdal may come back. If we sell Melo and bring Vidal I see us bringing a pure DM. Maybe Lass?

JUVE_MONGOLIA

Jun 15, 2011
Rudi Voller

“We will only be selling him to a club outside Germany.”

Juventus have therefore leapt to the top of the list, but face strong competition from Arsenal.

Vidal is thought to be rated at around €9m. :weee::weee:

Cronios

Juventolog
Jun 7, 2004
I think we may use 5...not to mention Ekdal may come back. If we sell Melo and bring Vidal I see us bringing a pure DM. Maybe Lass?
i also think we will use 5, 2 starters, 2 subs and a youngster.
Pirlo, Pazienza, Marchisio, youngster and Vidal would be 5, there is no more room for Lass or Honda, unless we sell Marchisio too!!

BIG DADDY!!!

Mar 12, 2004
i also think we will use 5, 2 starters, 2 subs and a youngster.
Pirlo, Pazienza, Marchisio, youngster and Vidal would be 5, there is no more room for Lass or Honda, unless we sell Marchisio too!!

Melo Pirlo Vidal as starters.

Pazienza Ekdal and Marchisio as their subs?

Diarra if melo is sold.

querns

Sep 25, 2009
Negotiating tactic. Bayern again confirmed their interest on their official site today.

The club is also pursuing the signatures of Jerome Boateng from Manchester City and Arturo Vidal from Bayer Leverkusen before the transfer window slams shut on 31 August. “It's well known that we are still active in the market," Rummenigge confirmed.
http://www.fcbayern.telekom.de/en/news/news/2011/30018.php

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)