Arturo Vidal - DM - Bayer Leverkusen (9 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
im familiar with this player...he is a very very good talent in my book...prolly cuz my country is just off latin america and im familiar with and love their brand of football and show a keen interest in where the top performers are...especially chile...i noticed vidal in some fifa championship in canada and he was the one that stood out for me...followed chile as well during qualifiers and they were very impressive...ill be over the moon if we sign him....his presence in midfield is always felt unlike some of our other mids like hollow man...wud be a shame if leverkusen were to raise their price from 15 after the copa...
That's where I noticed him too.

Man, that was one great championship and the boys who shone there are famous footballers nowdays. That 2007 u20 world cup in Canada was the place where I first saw Sanchez, Cavani, Pato, Vidal, Di Maria, Giovani dos Santos, Mata, Zarate, Isla, Luis Suarez, Chicharito, Vela, Pique, Banega, Coentrao, Marcelo and it was the first time where I could follow Aguero more closely (he came to Spain a year earlier but I didn't really follow him there).
The u20 in 2009 was a big disappointment compared to the 2007 one and only Andre Ayew from those boys in 2009 made a name for himself.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
That's where I noticed him too.

Man, that was one great championship and the boys who shone there are famous footballers nowdays. That 2007 u20 world cup in Canada was the place where I first saw Sanchez, Cavani, Pato, Vidal, Di Maria, Giovani dos Santos, Mata, Zarate, Isla, Luis Suarez, Chicharito, Vela, Pique, Banega, Coentrao, Marcelo and it was the first time where I could follow Aguero more closely (he came to Spain a year earlier but I didn't really follow him there).
The u20 in 2009 was a big disappointment compared to the 2007 one and only Andre Ayew from those boys in 2009 made a name for himself.
Do you think he can play in two man midfield with Pirlo ...???

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Btw, while we're at u20 championship, the 2011 world cup will take place this year in Colombia, between 29 July – 20 August and what most of the previous u20 WCs showed to us, that's where we can see the future stars in football, who'll cost much less than they will after 2-3 years. We defo need to send many scouts, considering how teams like Brazil, Portugal, Argentina, Spain, The Africans, Mexico, France, Croatia :)P) participate in it.

Cheesio

Jul 11, 2006
He can, but imo he'll be wasted there because he'll have strictly defensive duties.
This is why i'm confused, Reports claims that Conte will play 4-2-4 and we are after Vidal who's best deployed in 3 man midfield. I hope we planinig to play the 4-3-3 cause if not Lass might be a better choice if we intend to use one player next to pirlo.

Dostoevsky

Tzu
Administrator
May 27, 2007
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)