Arturo Vidal - DM - Bayer Leverkusen (20 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
p.s. Vidal's brother is called Sandrino :)

I thought i'd share some pics of my informer and Vidal as proof of his existance and reliability, to whom i think we should be very grateful towards as he has gone out of his way to bring us great news.

In Arturo's old house

Out with Arturo in Santiago

Arturo, my sister, me and my girlfriend

With Arturo's brother Sandrino and his sister Vicky

With Arturo at airport before he go to Germany

Con Arturo in Argentina:

With invalids local olimpic in neighborhood "Copa Arturo Vidal 2009"

My and Arturo favorite team Colo Colo. Atmosphere in stadium when 3:0 win.

With El Yoyo and Arturo same day he find he play for Bayer. Here he was still Colo Colo player

Arturo room where he lived in past

Arturo and my little brother Manuel Alejandro

Arturo's mama Rosa

Arturo old auto. Now I drive it

In Gym

New photo in Colo Colo offices

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
i asked him about sanchez

"Alexis Sanchez is very great friend with Arturo but I dont know in person Sanchez. Alexis Sanchez was big Barcelona fan since kid and he wants only Barca. Alexis talked to Arturo and Alexis told Vidal to go to Juve. Alexis will be very important if Arturo goes to Juve. He convinced Arturo.

Alexis best attacker in Chile, Arturo best midfield, Isla best defense. Arturo will tell Isla to go to Juve but Juve buy right back from Lazio."

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
i asked him about sanchez

"Alexis Sanchez is very great friend with Arturo but I dont know in person Sanchez. Alexis Sanchez was big Barcelona fan since kid and he wants only Barca. Alexis talked to Arturo and Alexis told Vidal to go to Juve. Alexis will be very important if Arturo goes to Juve. He convinced Arturo.

Alexis best attacker in Chile, Arturo best midfield, Isla best defense. Arturo will tell Isla to go to Juve but Juve buy right back from Lazio."
FORZA SANCHEZ!!!!

Maybe we didn't buy him, but he is doing us a big favor with Vidal and maybe with Isla too.

+rep Badass!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 17)