Arthur (32 Viewers)

Oct 23, 2011
WHATTTT?

So let me get this straight. We couldn’t get rid of him a few days ago even though we were willing to pay part of his wages? Now Pool come in and theyre actually paying 4.5m for a loan and have an option that covers his remaining book value?

Man, what a fantastic deal. I love how this management are wiping out all of Paratici’s fuck ups 1 by 1.

Buy on AliExpress.com

kappa96

Jun 20, 2018
Its unfair to rate a player who has played for usbin these last 4 years as trash simply because we have been one collective trash and everyone is to be blamed for it. I wouldnt say at all that he was trash, nothing more than what Bentancur, Alex Sandro, McKenie, Kulusevski and Vernardeschi were....
If you want to see a great player in a pool a trash and mediocrity just look at Bremer in our backline every match day.
Great players will always shine regardless of the dirt they are surrounded with.

Last edited:

Badass J Elkann

It's time to go!!
Feb 12, 2006
Wait we actually got money from Liverpool to take him on loan? :rofl:

Amazing. Cherubini sure does know how to sell or loan out players much better than Tici and Marotta.
Tici clearly set the trend amongst EPL sides, hey sign Juve rejects because look at what they are doing at spurs.

- - - Updated - - -

and we would then say - beggars cant be choosers and treat it as normal thing
Well that's true, funny thing about many epl sides this summer they don't have a freaking clue on what they are buying, just panic and throw money at everything shotgun transfer window

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 27)