Arthur (43 Viewers)

Stephan

Nov 9, 2005
He is going to be exposed big time in the epl and noone will buy him. I mean he was too slow for us, how is he going to be cope in there lol.

He will end up in Turkey by next year. Then back to Brazil before he turns 30.

In 5 years time he will have kids with 2 different wives and will be part of Big Brother Brazil.

HelterSkelter

Apr 15, 2005
Not that i’m complaining he’s gone, but why does Liverpool want him again?

I was expecting him to make a move down but this is proba better than his wildest dreams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

rainhard

May 5, 2004
For a player once rated 70m by transfermarkt, hopefully Klopp rejuvenated him. Guaranteed him place in Brazil for world cup, with better teammates in Pool and Brazil he win UCL and World Cup then Pool activate his buy option

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Not that i’m complaining he’s gone, but why does Liverpool want him again?

I was expecting him to make a move down but this is proba better than his wildest dreams.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
did you see how he was celebrating with Pastorello, his agent? Swindled another club.

- - - Updated - - -

So liverpool paid a loan fee on top of covering his wages? What is Arrivabene’s negotiation strategy, might need to apply it to my life.

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
Getting a rather hefty loan fee is so much better than anyone expected really, leaving aside the rather fictional option to buy but even so it’s still quite a long way from the rumors of a few days ago about us barelly finding any suitors willing to take him on a dry loan and maybe pay at least pay half of his wages lol

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Incredible we got money, they pay most of his wages and there's an option.

From Arsenal, Valencia, Sporting Lisbon, Everton and then ending up at Liverpool. All along we rued that bene rejected Valencia as they could barely pay a third of his wages. It was looking like he will end up like Ramsey till January and then off to some shit club. Hendersons injury did wonders. It's been a great day.

- - - Updated - - -

"Despite clubs denying" :howler: get off your horse Romano

Last edited:

JuveJay

Senior Signor
Mar 6, 2007
Incredible we got money, they pay most of his wages and there's an option.

From Arsenal, Valencia, Sporting Lisbon, Everton and then ending up at Liverpool. All along we rued that bene rejected Valencia as they could barely pay a third of his wages. It was looking like he will end up like Ramsey till January and then off to some shit club. Hendersons injury did wonders. It's been a great day.

- - - Updated - - -

"Despite clubs denying" :howler: get off your horse Romano
Like he knows fuck all. All these guys do is aggregate news from a platform.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 36)