Arthur (42 Viewers)

PhRoZeN

Livin with Mediocre
Mar 29, 2006
Klopps on why his excited to loan Arthur

"What does he bring? He's a really good footballer – I think we all agree on that.
"He had a very exciting career already and still pretty young, so in the best age for a footballer or coming into the best age for a footballer.
"He gives rhythm, he can give rhythm, he's a really good passer, has speed with the ball, safe on the ball and, how I said, can demand rhythm, which is pretty important, really good in tight areas – all these kind of things. I like it a lot.
"And now, of course, it's like this, 'Why can you loan a player like this? Because it didn't work out 100 per cent at Juventus.' But I see that rather as a positive because the potential is, for sure, still there.
"We play obviously different to Juve and we all thought that could fit pretty well, so that's why I'm really pleased."

Post Ironic

Feb 9, 2013
Tici clearly set the trend amongst EPL sides, hey sign Juve rejects because look at what they are doing at spurs.

- - - Updated - - -

Well that's true, funny thing about many epl sides this summer they don't have a freaking clue on what they are buying, just panic and throw money at everything shotgun transfer window
Still fanboying Tootsie :rofl:

DanielSz

Sep 6, 2014
Klopps on why his excited to loan Arthur
"What does he bring? He's a really good footballer – I think we all agree on that."

Who is we?

- - - Updated - - -

saving this comment for when he turns into world class player and scenes of tuzzers panicking at low price giveaway
38M is a low price?

Aint nobody panicking if that happens since it would be the best case scenario.All that matters is he hasn't and wouldn't have worked at Juve, and was just getting in the way of other players that have. Miretti has shown more in a months worth of games than Arthur has in two years.

Last edited:

Alen

Ѕenior Аdmin
Apr 2, 2007
Watch him have the season of his life under Klopp, while Parepiss has a season to forget.
If Arthur has even a passable season in Liverpool, then I know nothing at all about football.
Everything about Arthur suggests that he will do even worse in the EPL. He's a small guy who looks like he's about to die after 20 minutes of running, who can't play direct football, can't send long passes, can't shoot, can't jump, can't defend at all. I just don't see Klopp fixing that.
I can see Arthur having an ok season in La Liga, but never in Bundesliga or Serie A, and definitely not in the EPL.

j0ker

Capo di tutti capi
Jan 5, 2006
If Arthur has even a passable season in Liverpool, then I know nothing at all about football.
Everything about Arthur suggests that he will do even worse in the EPL. He's a small guy who looks like he's about to die after 20 minutes of running, who can't play direct football, can't send long passes, can't shoot, can't jump, can't defend at all. I just don't see Klopp fixing that.
I can see Arthur having an ok season in La Liga, but never in Bundesliga or Serie A, and definitely not in the EPL.
I hope you are as wrong as you were about Mandzukic and we get 37mln euros from his sale.

lgorTudor

Jan 15, 2015

Genetics

JJ couching
JJ couching
JJ couching
JJ couching
JJ couching
JJ couching

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
It's a baffling signing what the fuck are they thinking?

The rumor that they called asking for zakaria and we said no only Arthur is hilarious though

Bjerknes

"Top Economist"
Mar 16, 2004
Oh, I agree. I don’t like the player at all. But crazier things have happened in football.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 30)