Arthur (61 Viewers)

Alin

FINO ALLA FINE!
Jul 27, 2015
What happened to the Arsenal links? They could surely afford 5m wages and not have to actually play him ever. Need to convince Edu who seems to have a thing for Brazilian players.
They sure can afford it but perhaps they just don’t think he is worth that much and who can blame them….

I still think Arthur will be moved before the mercatto end but we will likely have to accept a dry loan and cover some of the wages to make it happen and then maybe hope that in January or next summer somebody actually offer us an option or obligation to buy type of deal after he gets a good run of games somewhere else on loan.

- - - Updated - - -

Him rotting on the bench or in the stands here won’t do anyone any good, loaning him out whatever the conditions(unless they actually ask us to pay anything over 50% of his wage which then would be absurd), short or long term, dry loan with option/obligation or without, still remains a better alternative to avoid further devaluation.

Buy on AliExpress.com
Last edited:

Jem83

maitre'd at Canal Bar
Nov 7, 2005
I'm hearing that one of the add-ons in this guy's contract is that his salary would increase by 2 million net after two seasons here. Anyone here knows whether there's any truth to that? It would mean that he currently earns either 7 or 8 million net, depending on whether his initial salary was 5 or 6 (some sources say 5, others 6). It would be absolutely atrocious, Paratici should be in jail or something if this is true. Would truly make this guy an immovable object.

I actually give credit to Bini and Bene for almost offloading this jackass to Valencia, even though the deal fell through. They clearly gave it a good shot, but it simply cannot be done.

X Æ A-12

Contributor
Sep 4, 2006
I'm hearing that one of the add-ons in this guy's contract is that his salary would increase by 2 million net after two seasons here. Anyone here knows whether there's any truth to that? It would mean that he currently earns either 7 or 8 million net, depending on whether his initial salary was 5 or 6 (some sources say 5, others 6). It would be absolutely atrocious, Paratici should be in jail or something if this is true. Would truly make this guy an immovable object.

I actually give credit to Bini and Bene for almost offloading this jackass to Valencia, even though the deal fell through. They clearly gave it a good shot, but it simply cannot be done.
:lol: :lol: no fucking way

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
#Arthur: the #Valencia option would now be dead. The Brazilian midfielder is now at the margins of the #Juventus squad and at the moment has not received any new offers, whilst being a luxury surplus.

[Gazzetta dello Sport via @AroundJuventus]

Nzoric

Grazie Mirko
Jan 16, 2011
Just bench him and forget about him. This new management seems to have balls so I really hope they make an example of him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cimenk

Jul 23, 2008
In the moment he work on his transfer, he should still do training. Give him extra training : more run, more athletic training. So when there some clubs deal with us, he is ready and pass medical test. And the other way if in the end he wont be able to be sold, we can expect he in better condition and can perform better this season

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 60)