Arthur (59 Viewers)

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
Probably a loan move where we will pay % of his salary.

We/Paratici wanted this deal to create more plusvalenza and cook the books but that deal f'ed up the careers of Pjanic and Arthur. We'll have to sit it out.

Pjanic sits on the bench at Barca and Arthur will need re-start his career a mid-table club

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Probably a loan move where we will pay % of his salary.

We/Paratici wanted this deal to create more plusvalenza and cook the books but that deal f'ed up the careers of Pjanic and Arthur. We'll have to sit it out.

Pjanic sits on the bench at Barca and Arthur will need re-start his career a mid-table club
I'm starting to doubt this loan will actually happen... if I'm not mistaken Valencia has refused to pay him more than 2M, what probably corresponds to little more than 20 or 25% of his total salary.

Gian

COME HOME MOGGI
Apr 12, 2009
I'm starting to doubt this loan will actually happen... if I'm not mistaken Valencia has refused to pay him more than 2M, what probably corresponds to little more than 20 or 25% of his total salary.
Think the Valencia loan is off, but a Brazilian club could come in I guess and we'll pay the majority of his salary. E

Pjanic sits on the bench at Barca and Arthur will need re-start his career a mid-table club or go back to Brazil. Two player career destroyed and Tici got a new job at Tottenham. Whooptie whoo.

I feel rather sorry for the players involved in that shady deal. Pjanic's time over here was gone, he was regressing and replaced by Bentancur. He didn't need to join Barca who had Busquets and FdJ as their deepest midfielder. Both players were much better than him. Pjanic should had gone to a smaller club instead.

Arthur didn't even want the move. It was probably forced upon him to balance the books. He probably would had benefitted that Koeman was gone, he actually seems suited to the game Xavi wants to play

PedroFlu

Sep 20, 2011
Think the Valencia loan is off, but a Brazilian club could come in I guess and we'll pay the majority of his salary. E

Pjanic sits on the bench at Barca and Arthur will need re-start his career a mid-table club or go back to Brazil. Two player career destroyed and Tici got a new job at Tottenham. Whooptie whoo.

I feel rather sorry for the players involved in that shady deal. Pjanic's time over here was gone, he was regressing and replaced by Bentancur. He didn't need to join Barca who had Busquets and FdJ as their deepest midfielder. Both players were much better than him. Pjanic should had gone to a smaller club instead.

Arthur didn't even want the move. It was probably forced upon him to balance the books. He probably would had benefitted that Koeman was gone, he actually seems suited to the game Xavi wants to play
The Brazilian window just closed... to Brazil he's not coming. Don't know...

Jun 6, 2015

Arthur never played for Koeman, Setien was his last coach at Barca.

Siamak

╭∩╮( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)╭∩╮
Aug 13, 2013
"As for #Arthur, we have reached a point of no return with #Valencia, but who knows maybe the deal could be reopened."

[Romeo Agresti - GOAL via @AroundJuventus]

Boksic

May 11, 2005
Sums up this guy that he isn't pushing for a move in a World Cup year where he could be in with a chance of making the squad for one of the favourites.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Nah, he will leave for sure. He wants to. Someone will come in at the last minute to take him on preferable conditions. Sucks for us but he's another Ramsey at this point, at least he became one the moment we decided to freeze him out.

Jun 16, 2020
"As for #Arthur, we have reached a point of no return with #Valencia, but who knows maybe the deal could be reopened."

[Romeo Agresti - GOAL via @AroundJuventus]
Can’t he just say ‘hey, I’m okay with receiving 2,5m this year in order to actually play for a decent club’

These guys are multi millionaires, have endless opportunities to invest and create even more money, but somehow they’re always chasing the biggest contacts instead of going for the sportive options. Maybe it’s me but I always find it weird.

LiquidPLP

Jun 9, 2012
Can’t he just say ‘hey, I’m okay with receiving 2,5m this year in order to actually play for a decent club’

These guys are multi millionaires, have endless opportunities to invest and create even more money, but somehow they’re always chasing the biggest contacts instead of going for the sportive options. Maybe it’s me but I always find it weird.
Footballers and investments, that's a good one xD

No offense to anyone but a typical footballer is not usually the sharpest tool in the shed. Up to a point one can't even hire someone competent to do it on one's behalf, because that also requires some degree of knowledge.

They stick to the contracts because that's easy source of money that they 'deserve' anyway. It's not just football though. The 'I deserve more' comes from pretty much everywhere and everyone.

Bottom line is, as long as he puts his hands under his ass he'll get both things in the end - the money and a new team to play for.

Jun 16, 2020
Footballers and investments, that's a good one xD

No offense to anyone but a typical footballer is not usually the sharpest tool in the shed. Up to a point one can't even hire someone competent to do it on one's behalf, because that also requires some degree of knowledge.

They stick to the contracts because that's easy source of money that they 'deserve' anyway. It's not just football though. The 'I deserve more' comes from pretty much everywhere and everyone.

Bottom line is, as long as he puts his hands under his ass he'll get both things in the end - the money and a new team to play for.
What, many footballers own businesses. Do you think they let their money rot in the bank?

Gigiventus

Mar 3, 2017
So what will happen with him. He seems out of the project, or is he simply injured?

If he is out of the project and doesn't move in the market, will he simply train and feature an odd minute here and there?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 45)